Chapter 37.

Rico.

"You still ain't talking to them man?" Tallz asked me.

"No. Fuck them. I was in hospital and they never came to check me. Sent me one shit message about hope mans good. I got stabbed because of Dre! It's always Dre! Always starting shit but can't never finish it. It's my fault though. Apart from you, Yas and my fam. No one hollered me." I told him. And that was the truth. I saw everyone's true colours when shit hit the fan. Joker, Dre and Sean are all fake.

"You know I went to see Chan." Tallz said making my head turn. I hadn't heard that name in a while.

"Chan who?" I asked just to be sure.

"Your girl... Chanel."

"Pfft. Chanel ain't my girl bro."

"Anyway... I went. After what happened with you and Yas I needed her to know that she was moving wrong. When I mentioned you she zoned out. She thought you was dead. I saw the hurt in her eyes bro. You sure she meant what she said in that letter?"

"Why else would she write it?"

"Maybe something happened. I can tell you for a fact. She didn't mean it."

"Oh well. She sent the letter. She ended it. Fuck her init."

"You stubborn as hell." Tallz said.

We chilled for a bit then he left and went home.

About five minutes later my door knocked.

"What did you for...get..." I started to say thinking it was Tallz. But it wasn't... It was Chanel.

I was pissed. Pissed because I was more happy to see her than mad.

Why does she have that effect on me?

"You out then.."

"Yeah.. Got out two days ago."

"Cool. So what you doing here? Come here to dump me to my face too?"

"Can I come in. I won't take up much of your time if you are busy." She said with those damn innocent eyes.

I let her in an we chilled in my room.

It was an awkward silence. I could tell she was nervous. I never had a top on so she could see my stab wound.

"Wanna touch it?" I asked as that's what she was looking at.

"No... Does it hurt?"

"I was stabbed Chanel. Of course it hurt." I said.

"Right... Of course."

"Chanel what did you want? Why did you come here?"

"I wanted to see that you was okay for a start..."

"I'm good." I said cutting her.

"Okay... AND I wanted to apologise, you know; for the letter I sent."

"Why? That's what you meant isn't it? That's what you wanted. Not to be with me..."