Chapter 32.

Chanel.

I didn't know why Corey had sent me his solicitor but I was glad he did. He made me aware of so much stuff. He even said I have a high chance of getting bail until my case starts.

My birthday was in two weeks and I couldn't believe I would be spending my birthday in jail.
I have been in her for just over two months but it felt like so much longer.

I hadn't bothered to befriend anyone in here. Once I was allowed to be amongst the rest I kept to myself. If people spoke to me I would speak back but that's it.

"Thomas... Visitor." Mr potato said to me.

Visitor?

"Who is it?"

"Your brother."

Oh Miles! I got up and went into the room. It wasn't Miles.. It was Tallz. But how?

"How?" Was all I managed to say.

"Hey sis..." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey bro." I mocked.

"How are you?"

"Well I'm in jail and 17 in two weeks. Couldn't be better."

"Your birthday soon? Didn't know that. So what's going on? You reckon you gonna do time?"

"Well... Corey sent his solicitor to defend me. He says I might can get bail till my hearing. But still... Don't want to hold my breath. As for the actually sentencing I don't know, depends on how much Monique has said."

"I hear that I hear that..."

"Something is wrong... I can tell. What's up? Why did you come?"

"Why did you send Rico and Yasmine those letters?"

"It... It was for the best..."

"For who? For you?"

"For everyone. I may not come out. Why should they wait? Nah. I'm not selfish."

"Yeah you are..."

"Excuse me?"

"You only thought about yourself and no one else. You say you did it for them but you did it for yourself..."

"What do you know? You don't know me?"

"I do.. I know you never meant nothing in those letters but you sent it anyway. But let me just tell you what those letters have caused. It's caused Yasmine to start throwing up again..."

"...again?"

"You never knew?"

"Knew? What am I supposed to know?"

"Yasmine has an eating disorder. She relapsed. Fainted at work and ended up in hospital."

"WHAT?!" I said jumping out my seat.

"THOMAS..." Mr potato said. I sat down.

"There's more... Let's jump to Rico. After you sent him that letter he has been smoking and drinking waaaayyyy more than he ever has in his life. He came out with us to a house party a fight kicked off with Dre he came and backed it and ended up getting stabbed. He died for a minute in that ambulance. They had to bring him back..."