names;

[IWAIZUMI]

FUCK!

What am I getting so worked up for? I went ahead and said those things to Oikawa so bluntly! If he were to be disgusted with me, I'd finally be alone but I don't want that! Not today, Oikawa wouldn't hate me today. That's what I think.

'Maybe if you were a girl, I'll like you.'

What the hell?! Hajime, get yourself together! Falling in love with this kind of guy is something you shouldn't have done in the first place! You're wrecking yourself. It all started with his damned smile. I shouldn't have fallen for that trick. He's a trickster, and I just fell.

My phone rang. Someone's calling me. I looked at it and it was Oikawa. Without doubts, I answered it like a girl would. "Y-yes?!" I accidentally exclaimed. What the hell? So lame! "Ah, Iwa-chan! Are you asleep yet?" He asked. "No, it's just 7 PM, too early." I told him. "Really? I'm sleeping now! Just wanted to check on you. What are you doing?" He asked. 

"What are you, my lover or something?"

He laughed at the other end of the line. "If I could be, I would! Just kidding, I'd rather kiss a stinky foot than like you." He said. I don't know if I should take it as a joke or as the truth. "How arrogant, you bastard!" I shouted. Mom knocked on my door. "Hajime, quiet down!" She said and I clicked my tongue. "Yeah, yeah." I said and I heard Oikawa laugh.

"Should I call you Hajime-chan too? Or should I stick with Iwa-chan?"

"You are not worthy of calling me Hajime, you stinky pest."

Oikawa gave out a soft chuckle. "You should call me Tooru-chan too. That way, we can call each other names we can only call on to each other!" He said and I lost it. "What? I didn't really understood that." I told him and I could tell he was smiling. "Nevermind, let's just call each other our last names. I'm not used to calling you Iwaizumi...so I'll still call you Iwa-chan as much as I want!" He exclaimed.

"Fine, fine. Get to sleep now!"

"Yes Iwa-chan~~~! Good night!"

I hung up and I quietly sigh. Oikawa's being so pushy that it's getting too annoying. But cute. Ugh, when did I become so gay? Moreover having these girly dreams about my best friend? This sucks! I looked at my clock. It's just quarter to 8. I'm gonna sleep now anyway.

○○○○○○

please support! :)