Chapter 115

A Baby Mockingjay 115

Chapter 115
•Katniss' POV•

"Sean!" Johanna exclaims throwing her arms around the man. She's changed so much, she's so much nicer. She holds onto Sean, when they pull away he puts his hands on her slightly swollen belly and smiles.

"Ours?" He smiles, Johanna nods, smiling the biggest I have ever seen. They are pulled back into a hug, I look down at my belly, when to hands touch it from behind, forming a heart with the fingers. I lean my head back and smile at Peeta who is also smiling.

•few days later•

Johanna and Sean never leave each others side always smiling. I see Haymitch for the first time in forever which exited Willow beyond what I have seen. She has always loved Haymitch, ever since Peeta and I had asked him to be her god father he had stopped drinking and always spent as much time as he could with Will.

"Haymitch!" Willow exclaims, running to the man who scoops her up with a huge smile, making her smile and laugh. I watch I'm fascination at how a drunk bastard has become the closest friend to my daughter. I take a seat on a bench, Peeta follows, allowing me to lean my head on his while we watch Haymitch and Willow play. Willow tells of her dream of going into the hunger games, but Haymitch plays along, letting her little mind wander. They play till Willow becomes sleepy and Haymitch has carry her back to us. I force myself to my feet, being nine months pregnant wasn't my favorite.

"Good job sweetheart." Haymitch smiles, still holding my daughter. I catch my father looking at me and I just want to roll my eyes.

"What did I do?" I laugh.

"Having the most amazing family possible."