Chapter 99

A Baby Mockingjay 99

Chapter 99

She thinks it all was a dream, The Hunger Games, all that she's just been through. I just nod and set her down as the hover craft lands. I take her and Peeta's hand and we walk onto the land of District Zero. Everything was still above ground, unlike District 13, District Zero had rebuild everything above ground. It wasn't nice like the capitols is, the ground wasn't covered with tile side walks, instead it was dirt, it reminded me of home.

"Katniss!" Someone yells. I look around till I see Naomi and Gale running towards me. She runs strait up and hugs me. Her swollen belly touching mine, hers being much larger.

"You guys are okay!" She exclaims. I nod with a smile as Willow hugs her leg before patting her belly.

"We're having twins!" She smiles.

"That's amazing. Congrats." I smile before Willow is asking me to hold her again but Peeta gets her before I can.

"It's girls, we were going to name them after Willow and you if you didn't come out." Naomi explains. She thought we weren't going to come out? I let out a sigh before pulling the couple aside.

"Don't talk about the games around Willow." I tell them.

"Why not?" Gale asks.

"She thinks they were all just a dream." I tell them. They nod and we walk back to Willow and Peeta. They take us to a small house where we will stay. Willow crawls onto the couch then calls me over, patting the spot next to her, I smile and go sit next to her. She stares at my belly, curious, wonder what goes through her mind.

"Your tummy is like Naomi's." she giggles, patting my belly. I just nod and Peeta takes a seat beside me. "Willow, your baby brother or sister is in there." Peeta smiles at her.

"Make it a sister!" Says Willow. I just laugh, I can't tell her I can't chose what it'll be. There's a knock at the door and it opens. A man comes in, dark hair with specks of grey.

My father.