Chapter1

These chapters are really short because this was originally wrote on Instagram! Enjoy!

Just a notice for everyone who reads, my wattpad made chapter 18-25 private and I didn't know why. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. If you follow I think they'll unlock.

__________________________

Chapter 1

I hold the small child in my arms waiting for the blonde boy to come into the hospital room.

"Hey." Peeta says, his voice soft as he enters the room. I look up and smile at him before looking down at our daughter, Willow Mellark. Peeta comes to my side and kisses my forehead, I look up and smile again as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to hold her?" I smile.

"Yes." He says almost impatiently. I giggle before carefully handing him the small girl.

"Hold her head." I instruct him. He nods and takes the child in his arms.

"Hey." He says with a huge smile as he lightly bounces Willow in his arms. I smile knowing he will be an amazing father.

"She's beautiful." Peeta mumbles as my mother and Annie walk into the room. I smile at them, they both smile back then look at Peeta who is cradling little Willow in his arms and whispering to her.

"Hi Katniss!" The child voice says from my side. I look at James, his sea green eyes looking strait at me. He really does have Finnick's eyes.

"Hello James." I say with a smile.

"Where's Willow?" He asks, looking almost exactly like Finnick, just much younger.

"Peeta has her." I say with a smile. He smiles, showing his teeth before running over to find the child. I turn to Peeta who is handing Willow to my mother before walking to my side.

"She looks so much like you." He tells me. I smile and look down, blushing.

"She has your eyes." I tell him smiling, he smiles happily as Annie hands me back Willow. I hold her in my arms as she opens her eyes, revealing the bright blue orbs, looking almost exactly like her fathers.

"Hey Willow." I smile as she takes my finger in her small hand, making everyone smile.

•few months latter•

Willow sits in her play pen in the kitchen while Peeta bakes, I walk over to the sink and wash my hands, Peeta had been trying to teach me how to make bread. I look over to Willow who had a pair of toy keys, Buttercup still wasn't used to having a baby around the house, he was creeping around the play pen Willow was in when she chucks the keys at him making his fur puff up as he runs outside. I can't help but laughing and pick up the small girl to take over to where Peeta is working at the counter.

"Hello Willow!" Peeta says happily smiling at the little girl who giggles and grab some of the dough.

"Hey, daddy needs that!" Peeta says trying to get it from her but she sticks it in her mouth making my eyes widen, I gasp adding a frown.

"Katniss, she'll be fine." Peeta says reassuring me as he kisses my cheek. I let out a deep breath and laugh as Willow try's to throw the slobber covered piece of dough at her father. He's about to says something but the door bell cuts him off. I set Willow down in her play pen and set off to go answer the door.

"I'll get it." Peeta tells me clapping the flour off his hands and walking to get the door. I pick up Willow again and walk to a rocking chair in front of the fire.

"Your daddy's weird, you know that?" I smile at her. She laughs which I take as an agreement.

"Is Katniss here?" I hear from the front door, I stand up, holding Willow to my chest as I walk towards the ever familiar voice. When I stop in front of the door, I have to keep my mouth from dropping open.

Gale.

The one who had left me all alone after the rebellion, never calling or writing to tell me anything, and now, he's back.