Chapter 100

A Baby Mockingjay 100

Chapter 100

"Dad..." I gasp, standing up and walking to him, Willow hides behind me, she always has been shy.

"Hello Katniss." He smiles, embracing me in a hug. Peeta is at my side when I pull away.

"It's nice to finally meet you Mr. Everdeen." Peeta smiles.

"Nice to meet you to, what's your name?" My father says, shaking Peeta's hand.

"Peeta, Peeta Mellark." Peeta smiles.

"Who's this?" My dad smiles, crouching down so he's the same hight as Willow:

"Dad, this is my daughter, Willow." My dad stands up strait looking at me seriously.

"Your daughter, who's even the father?" My dad spats.

"Peeta." I tell him. "We got married when when I was 19."

"How old are you now! 24 and have a child! And your pregnant again!" My dad exclaims signaling to my swollen belly.

"Your mad at me for falling in love! Where have you been all this time! Here in District zero not giving a care I've been in The Hunger Games 3 times now!" I exclaim.

"You thought I was dead! Everyone did! I found an escape from the explosion and ended up here!" He yells.

"Why didn't you come back! Prim's dead now! I lead a revolution and lost almost everyone I love!" I yell.

"Katniss, calm down." Peeta whispers.

"Dad, you used to be better than this!" I yell. Before walking out of the house and running from there.

"Katniss!" Peeta yells, but I turn a corner so I'm not in his view. I fall to the ground in sobs. What has happened to my father?! I thought he would support me as he used to, but I was wrong. I sob trying to calm myself down.

"Katniss, are you okay?" Someone asks. I look up to see Ermin staring down at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you here?" I ask.

"My brother and his family are meeting here. I'll introduce you to him if you'd like." Ermin offers. I nod and stand up. I follow him into town then see the group. The bronze haired man looks up from his family and smiles at me.

"Finnick!"