Chapter 11

Chapter 11
•Naomi's POV•
(Whoop! Naomi's POV!)

I sitting in the bathroom, waiting by the toilet. I have thrown up three times today. I felt like I was going to die, my head had started to throb not long after Gale had left, and I felt dizzy. Maybe Katniss will know what to do. She had seemed so nice, and her little girl, Willow was so cute! I force myself to stand and walk outside. I walk towards victors village where she lives, avoiding the house that looks broken down, probably Haymitch's house. I make it to the Mellark's house and knock. It doesn't take long for it to be answered.

"Hello Naomi." Peeta smiles.

"Hi, is Katniss here?" I ask but he shakes his head no.

"No, she left after they took a picture of her and Willow." He says pointing to the Capitol people behind him.

"Hi Effie!" I smile. I meet her once, she seemed pretty nice.

"Hello Naomi!" She smiles.

"So do you know where she went?" I ask looking away from Effie and turning back to Peeta.

"No. But my best guess is the woods." Peeta says.

"Thank you!" I say before running off. How did she get through the fence?

I reach the fence but there is no electricity running like there always is in District 2. I crawl under and head towards the trees, walking carefully as if I was in The Hunger Games once again when I hear a branch snaps, making be jump and run towards a tree and start climbing. I hear laughing and my named being called I look down to see Gale and Katniss who has Willow at the bottom of the tree. My jaw drops open but I quickly close it and climb down to the two who are still laughing. Gale was holding a branch that he must have snapped with his hands to scare me. Katniss is the first to stop laughing and give Gale a serious look.

"Katniss I need to talk to you." I say simply.

"I do to." She smiles. What could she possibly have to say to me?

"You first." I smile. She nods and begins.

"Gale told me about how you were sick and the things that were happening to you are the same thing that happen to you when your pregnant, surprise!" Katniss smiles. My eyes widen. I'm pregnant.

"Wait, what?" I exclaim.

"You. Are. Going. To. Be. A. Mommy." Katniss says slowly as if she may be explaining it to little Willow. I throw my arms around Gale. I was happy. We are having a baby!

Gale, Katniss, Willow and I all trudge back to my house.

"Momma." Willow coos patting Katniss on the chest with her small hand. It was adorable. I lean my head on Gale's shoulder. I was so happy. We approach Katniss's house but she stops.

"Katniss, is everything alright?" I ask.

"There are five Capitol freaks in there, we are all going to die." Katniss groans but we all laugh and make our way to the front door. We walk in but no one is there.

"Peeta?" Katniss calls out. I can hear the worry in her voice, loud and clear. Katniss wanders around the house, worry all over her face.

"Peeta!" Katniss cries. She seemed scared to death. She walks up to Gale and hands him Willow, then runs up stairs yelling Peeta's name. She was crying.

"Gale, where do you think he is?" I ask looking up at him.

"I don't know." I hear a thud which scares me. I run up stairs.

"Katniss?" I exclaim. I walk into Willow's room to see Katniss laying on the ground crying. Like she was having a nightmare. This was love. She needs him.

"Peeta!" I yell. I run down stairs and out side. I run towards the town square.

"Peeta!" I yell as I run by the merchants who are closing up.

"Peeta!" I yell as I run smack into someone.