Chapter 27

Harry's POV

I felt like I'd been stabbed, and not gently, like violent serial killer murder stabbed. My entire body felt numb, like numb numb. Bad numb, not good numb, bad numb numb and I'm a fucking dumb dumb for letting him go.

"Harry, harry did you just get dumped?" I heard, and turned to see a paparazzi. I just glared at him and before I had a chance to react MY fist hauled back and punched his camera straight back into his face, then stormed off. Who the fuck was that girl? who was she? and how the hell did he get in my house?! Mark my words though, I'm gonna figure it out and when I do there's gonna be HELL to pay for shattering my boyfriends heart.

When I got back to my apartment, she was just getting into her car.

"NO!!! YOU STOP! who the fuck are you?!!!?!? and how the hell did you get into my house?!" I snapped.

"Gee harry, how drunk were you?" she chuckled, "YOU picked ME up at a bar, and YOU asked me to come home with you! So I'm sorry but WE fucked, and it's not my fault your faggot boyfriend showed up!"

My hands curled into fists and it took all of my self control to not punch the living fuck out of her or to clamp a hand around her throat.

"You watch your fucking mouth!! that is MY boyfriend you're bad mouthing!!!" I snapped.

"After what he saw I'm sure he's dumped you already, so it's EX boyfriend," she said, and got in her car and peeled out. Fuck. she's right, EX! he was my ex... my chest hurt.... like a deep seeded down in my toes heart hurt. I couldn't explain the pain I was feeling, and I just wanted time to go back.... to be before, when we were happy, and his hand fit so perfectly in mine, and when my head fit so perfectly in the crook of his neck when we played video games..... I went inside the house to see him bag sitting on the couch still. I went over to it and opened it, the smell of his cologne surrounding me. I just gripped one of his shirts in my hands and buried my face in it, and cried.

I could hear my phone going nuts in the other room but I let it ring out each time. I was in NO mood to talk to anyone that wasn't Michael. I didn't even want to talk to my mother and that's saying something. I just took that shirt and went back to my bed and crawled under the covers with it, to continue my crying... This upcoming tour was gonna be hell, seeing him everyday, not being able to hold him... touch him.... kiss him. I hated my life in that moment, and a part of me, just wanted it to end, because a life without him, wasn't a life worth living in my eyes. I didn't sleep at all that night. Every time I closed my eyes I dreamt of Michael and I or just him and that would make me jolt awake and burst out crying again. When I got up to go to the bathroom I stepped on something. I let out a hiss of pain, then leaned down to pick it up. The ring he'd thrown at me. it looked like a wedding band......

Oh fuck he was gonna propose?! That makes it even worse now! I twirled it around in the light and picked up something engraved on the inside. Upon closer inspection my heart clenched when I saw the words 'it always will be you wherever you are' and then a date next to it......it was the date we first said I love you.

I just whimpered and reached for my cell, hitting a button, one that said Jeny. She'd become one of my best friends, and she'd be there for him when he got home, I knew she would.

"What?" she answered with a snap.

"Jeny," I whimpered.

"Look I am sure you're calling to plead for my help, but I'm a little busy comforting a beautiful green haired man at the moment, because YOU cheated on him!!!" she hissed.

"Jeny please I didn't call to beg and grovel.....not this time anyway. I called because I thought you might be the only one who would listen to me." I said.