Beside You: Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I hate airplanes, I hate life and I hate everywhere that Nessie's not. My life with her, has always been, controversial. We met when I was 15 and she was 18.... and sure for little while our relationship was well, slightly illegal, but as long as we kept our mouths shut and no one said anything we were fine.

Our parents knew about our relationship, and they weren't about to say anything... now I was 17 she's 20 and bringing new life into the world every day. She went to university straight away after year 12, and that was difficult, but I could at least see her every weekend. This was different.... and the moment I turned 17 we were well all over each other sexually.

It was the legal age of consent here, so not matter what anyone said as long as I allowed it she was gonna give it. I loved her with my entire being and the only thing I wanted was to turn 18 and marry her, so she could no longer be apart from me. I know, I know you're only 18, you have your whole life ahead of you, blah blah blah, I’m sorry is your name Nessie or Luke? No? Alright then mind your A's and B's and C your way out of our lives yeah?

Anyways, off topic, here I am in an airplane that every second was carrying me farther and farther away from her and all I could think about was her moping about in her scrubs at work.. mmm scrubs... janitor's closets. Okay we have problems..... what has she done to my brain? I hated thinking she was sitting at home sad. Just then Calum showed up beside me and his head flopped on my shoulder.

"I hate airplanes, I hate life, and well, I pretty much hate anywhere and anything that doesn't involve Jeny." he pouted.

"I was just thinking the same thing mate, but about Nessa of course." I said with a half smile.

"I was about to say; if you were thinking those things about my Jeny I'd strap you to the wings of the plane and leave you out there." he said.

 Leave it to Calum to make me laugh. "Nah just my Nessie. I swear I was tempted to try and smuggle her into my suitcase." I said.

"Well she's small enough so you could have done it. Though you may have had a tough time getting her through customs and security." he paused and fixed his beanie. "Truth be told I was contemplating doing that with Jeny too."

"Contemplating? Look at you using the big words." I teased.

"Leave me be... my heart hurts and no longer works, so my brain has to function." he pouted.

"Well our lonely hearts can hurt and be lonely together." I told him. "We understand each other's pain so we're less likely to yell at each other for being all mopey dopey.

"Sounds like a plan mate..." he smiled. "When we land I want to text her, I miss her already." "I hear you.... one thousand percent..... ugh 8 more hours to go, boo on all of them....." I said. He nodded and we laid back in our seats and tried not to pout. I wuvs you so much my Nessa, I hope you're okay..... I felt my eyes well up again and I reached up to wipe them dry. I hate this. I hate being away.

Calum's POV

Landing in America I was anxious to get out my phone and start texting. But I already had texts from Jeny waiting for me and her instagram made me happy. A beautiful photo of her with a mum and a set of twins.

“The beautiful boys arrived today. makes me miss my boy... love you @Calumhood"

I exited out of Instagram and opened up the camera app. I took a selfie of my sad face and sent it out with the caption:

Another boy arrived today, but he arrives in LA which is thousands of miles away from you : (

After a moment I got a text.

J: U landed safely? I miss u. I’m not looking forward to going home tonight. I was grateful for a 24 hour shift.

C: Yeah I landed safely and now I wanna get on another plane and come straight home.

J: I wish you could. But I put something special in yur bag for you last minute, check it when u get to the hotel ; ) So you wont forget me.

Something special? Special like....frilly lacy underwear special? Nahhhh Jeny has more class then that.....most of the time.

Calum: What did you pack for me?

J: MY american apparel underwear ; )

C: Well then, if you did that then I may need to get your name tattooed in an arrow heart. Where should I get it? On my butt?? ; )

J: Hahaha I think you should get it OVER your heart... u do it, I'll do it ?

I'd just hit the reply button when my phone was so rudely snatched out of my hand by a purple haired man.

"Michael give it back now!" I ordered as I jumped onto his back.

"Aaaaaaaand send. There you go buddy." he said, mocking innocence.

"What did you send to her?" I growled.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. I did no such thing." was his response.

In seconds I got a text back.

J: Calum!!! What on earth??

I was confused till I saw what Michael sent to her.

M: If I do can I put it in ur bumhole?

C: Ignore that.. Michael took my phone.

J: Oh, well that explains it then. give him a good old punch from me....and a kick in the balls.

C: U got it babe ; ) and yes ill get the tattoo if you do ; ) I think it'd be sexy to see my name on u.

J: I'll think about it, I may deal with women in pain but u know as well as I do that I don't deal well with pain

C: Alright love, I have to fight through this airport. Ily ill facetime u as soon as we get to the hotel! Will u be able to take a break?

J: I hope so ly loads ttys be safe.

C: Always and forever.

J: Always and forever.

 I missed her so much, but she always made me smile.