Chapter 23

Niall's POV

"Babe do you really mean what you said? About the ring and the dress and the house full of kids?" Cher said.

"Yes.... I was, well, come here," I said, and pulled her back to the bus, to sit on my bunk, "I've been hanging onto this, but, maybe nows a good time..." Then pulled the ring box out from under the mattress in the corner, and popped it open. "It's yours, if you want all those things too..." I whispered.

A bubble of squeaky adorableness burst from my Cher Bear's mouth and her eyes filled up with what I'm hoping are happy tears

"Ni Ni is that....is that for me?"

"Well is sure ain't for Louis I'm telling ya that now." I laughed.

"Awww, baby, its so cute and adorable," she began.

"And so are YOU, so please, baby marry me, say you want that house full of kids, the white dress and the church!!!" I begged, brightly.

"Yes, yes Ni Ni, always!!" she cooed, threw her arms around my neck and well, she kissed me like she meant it

"Mmmmm babe." I moaned against her cherry flavoured lips. "Back room's empty, want to go do naughty things in there?"

"Why Mr. Horan, are you seducing me?" she giggled.

"Yes please?" I grinned.

"Then take me away!!!" she laughed. YEAH BUDDY!!!

Nessie's POV

"You okay now?!" I asked my husband as I entered the arena, rubbing my belly.

"Yeah, stupid jealous boy inside me..." he said, softly.

I reached forward and joined our hands together. "Honey bunch we're married, bound together for life. I'm not going anywhere, there's no need for jealousy. You're my guy."

"promise? even if I am an evil jerk who outted our friends?" he sadly, tears in his eyes, "I can't explain the guilt I feel....."

"Luke I know you never intended to potentially out Michael and Harry. Yes I was extremely cranky about it for a while there, but you need to stop beating yourself up about it. It's making Ashleigh all upset."

"I can't... not till they've forgiven me," he said, shaking his head, before I seen it, an actual tear slip down his cheek. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!" I heard Harry shout, and turned to see harry staring into a doorway. Only seconds later Michael came out with this bright green hair.

"I dyed my hair, I got bored with the blonde." Michael said in his normal voice. "But GREEN?!" Harry exclaimed. "Mikey I love you, but...but you look like you went swimming and you're hair got all mouldy like a towel when it's not hung out."

"Does not," Mike whined, "It's green like Christmas!!!" "Or a leprechaun on acid," Louis said, strolling by.

"You. Are. NOT. Helping." Harry hissed through his teeth. Lou turned around and started walking backwards with a rather large smirk on his hairy face. I say hairy because well.....have you SEEN his beard? "Sure I am, I'm a very helpful guy."

"Shove off!!!" harry said, then looked at Mikey, and shook his head, 'I hate it..." he said, simply and walked away.

"Hawwwwwwyyyyyy! Come baaaaaaaaaack!" Michael whined and chased after him like a little lovesick puppy dog.

Harry's POV

"NO! I hate it Mikey, and until you change it back, well no more kisses for you mister!!!" I said, firmly and storming into another hall and walking away from him still.

"Harry Edward you cannot take my kisses away from me!" he complained, following close behind me. "You and your kisses are the only things that keep me sane! How else can I survive living with Ashton and Calum?!"

"NO idea... but until you DO NOT look like a piece of moldy bread... NO KISSES for you!!" I complained. The I heard his footsteps stop and I looked back to see him staring blankly to the side of us, only to notice we'd managed to walk into a corridor we probably shouldn't be in.... and all I saw were awe stricken fans, looking from me, to Mikey and then back to me and so forth till they let out ear piercing screams.

"OH MY GOD ITS TRUE!!!!! He turned harry GAY!!!!" a girl shouted.

"Fucking JERK!" another shouted. Then it happened, they all began to rush my poor defenceless and frightened boyfriend. But I tried to be faster, lifting him up and running back toward safety.

"Harry they're coming after us!" Mikey panicked. "They're gonna hurt me!"

"NO baby they are NOT!!!!!" I said, firmly, running as fast as my long legs could carry us. The second we were back in our sector, the guards and security kept the girls back and I raced Mikey to an empty room.

'Shhh, shh, baby its okay, I'm here, I'm right here, and NO ONE is going to hurt you..." I said, trying to calm him down. He was crying and very visibly upset.

"Shhhhhhhhhh." I repeated and held onto his face, wiping the tears away with the pads of my thumbs. I know fans always go on about how making Niall cry should be illegal......but making my boyfriend cry should be even more illegal.

"I don't want them to hate me," he pouted softly. "I don't care if they do, wanna know why?" I asked him. 'Why?" he asked, his eyes all wide and sad, like that cat from Shrek, puss in boots. "Because I love you..." I smiled.

"Babe you know as well as I do that sometimes even love can't stop those fucking crazy fans." he said in a shaky voice.

"If they take you from me, then I follow right behind, because if you die, I die too, because I cant breath without my lungs or my heart, and for me, well you're both I guess, I don't know, ignore me, I just, I love you so much babe," I whimpered.

Mikey slumped against me and held onto my shoulders, his head nestling into the crook of my neck. "I love you too."

I just held onto him and sighed. "But I really hate the hair, promise it wont stay too long?" I whispered. He chuckled softly, "Yes. yes I promise..."