Chapter 15

Luke's POV

"So who's he seeing?" I asked Nessie, in a whisper in the dark as we lay in bed that night.

"He's not seeing anyone." she spoke into the pillow. "And even if he was he'd make us promise we wouldn't tell."

"So he is, but you can't tell me, got it." I said, softly.

"That's not what I said Luke." she shot back.

"Hey don't snap at me, I didn't do anything." I said defensively.

"Sorry, hormones." she grumbled.

"Yeah well tell your hormones to go to bed." I grunted. Is it wrong of me to say that I'm sick of her mood swings? Would that make me an un-supportive boyfriend? Because that's not want I want to do. I'm just tired of making her cry one second, then having her panic or lash my eyes out.

"Excuse me? Tell my hormones to go to bed?! Like I can control it Lukey." she whimpered. And there is exhibit A.............

"You think I enjoy speaking to you the way that I do? Or that I choose to do that? I hate it Luke! I hate not knowing how I'm going to be feeling when I wake up in the morning. I feel like I'm a ticking time bomb. Why would you honestly think that I choose to behave like a hormonal bitch? You think I get a kick out of it huh?" she ranted.

"Of course not. I just wish I could help it stop...." I pouted. "I feel just as hopeless."

"Helpless?" she said and that triggered the tears to well in her eyes.

"Not the crying thing again." I sighed.

"Luke; I have a growing person inside of me, a person that I do not even know how to prepare for and on top of that my boyfriend is an international super star who's jetting all over the world with the biggest boy band and is hardly home. So add that to the raging hormones that we discussed earlier and I can guarantee you that I am entitled to do the crying thing." Nessie lectured.

"Hardly home? Nessie you're WITH ME! Neither one of us is home right now." I firmly. "And yes I get it.. I understand what you're saying, but when all the hormones, rage, and tears are ALWAYS aimed at me, I've feeling like a punching bag for all your emotions. It's draining, and I'm trying my hardest."

She narrowed her eyes at me dangerously. "Well I'm sorry for being so draining to you. The fans are right; you do regret getting me pregnant and you feel like you're obligated to stay with me. "

"WHAT?! No way! No way baby, never why on Earth would you think that?" I asked in shock.

"Let's face it Luke ever since I started to show you've been distant, we're not as close as we used to be, we don't go out together as much and the fans have been noticing it too." I said.

"I haven't been doing it on purpose Ness, we've been swamped and you've been so angry with me lately. I was trying to give you your space. I tried to hug you outside the venue when we were in Milan and you shrugged me off...." I pouted.

"I didn't shrug you off Paul dragged you away." she retorted.

"Are you sure?" I pouted.

"Yes; not everything is my fault you know?" she growled.

"Ness, I didn't... I'm sorry." I said, softly.

Apparently everything was my fault. I didn't know how to act, or how to behave. If I touch her I get yelled at, if I don't touch her I get yelled at. I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

She shook her head and began to wiggle out of the bed. "You know what? Just forget it; if you're so ashamed of being seen with me and the idea of being close to me repulses you, then I can stay with Jeny and Calum until you get over this."

Alright now I definitely know that something's going on behind closed door. She wouldn't act like this out of the blue even with her chronic mood swings. So something has to be going on. I hastily crawled over the bed and grabbed hold of her arms before she could get up.

"Okay time for a D&M right now; you and me and you're not getting out of it. I want to know where all of these thoughts have come from and why they're suddenly in your head."

She wouldn't look me in the eyes, so I softened my expression and brushed her fringe off her face. "Talk to me Nessie, it's just me. It's just Luke."

"Twitter, Tumbler, Facebook, you name it. It's all over everything, I can't avoid it Luke.... if it was up to every fan that loves you, I'd be dead and so would my bastard child since it's not yours and I'm probably a cheating lying whore anyways." she mumbled. "I just, I don't understand why they all hate me..."

She shook her head and it was then that her wall came crashing down. She completely broke down crying and threw herself on me, holding onto me like it was our last moments together or something.

"Vanessa, you are my entire world... and in three days, we're gonna find out what we're having AND it's gonna be my birthday and three days after that... YOU and ME are getting married." I promised her

"What?!" she exclaimed with a tiny hiccup/sob. "Married?! Luke are you sure you want to get married? I fear we'll end up like those girls on Teen Mom; getting married because of a baby and then wind up resenting each other."

"I was gonna propose to you before I found out about this baby." I said.

Her eyes were still full of doubt and had no trace of her usual brightness or sparkle in them whatsoever. I took her face gently in my hands and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "What do I need to do to prove to you that I'm serious and that you're the only person I want to be with; baby or no baby?" I said.

"Make a statement... tell those bitches what's what..." she whimpered.

"Really? Thats all? Okay..." I said, and reached for my phone.

"And don't be afraid about holding back. Tell them what you REALLY think." she sniffled. "Now you're speaking my language." I grinned with relish.

"Hey everyone, it's me Luke here. I don't usually keek, but here's the deal; VANESSA is carrying MY baby. I love her, we're getting married, and nothing any of you can ever fucking say will change that. Stop being a fan, fine, whatever floats your fucking boat, but you best back the fuck off and leave my girlfriend and our baby alone." I said, before it cut off.

I then turned the phone off and stuck it in the drawer in order avoid the impending shit storm that I had just started up. "There; that should clear things up nicely." I stated as I dusted my hands off.

"You swore three times you nasty fucking teenager you." Nessie teased.

"I did, but it's all for you..." I smiled and kissed her softly. "All betters?"

"Not just yet; ask me again after you've kissed me some more and it might be different." she giggled.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled and continued my kisses.

Yes I liked when she was happy, and I was so glad she was feeling better and in three days I was gonna be 18 and then we'd find out what we were having and before going on this US leg of the tour I'd be married to the girl of my dreams.... I couldn't wait.