Chapter 13

Niall's POV

"Paul GET THEM BACK!" I demanded.

Our SUV was surrounded at the moment. My daughter was screaming bloody murder, Cher was frightened, and me, well I was feeling slightly freaked out... We only had about twenty feet to go before we got inside the gates of the arena...... I just wanted to get my girls to safety before the crazy fans busted these windows out.

"Ohhhhh I knew this would happen. I knew this wasn't such a good idea." Cher panicked. "Honey relax we've got every member of the security team out there and Preston and Paddy are out there too. We won't let them get to you." Paul assured us.

It took a couple minutes, but we got cleared through and the gates shut tight.

"Shh, Shhh Deliah honey, it's alright, it's okay, Daddy's here." I cooed, holding my daughter close to me.

"Is she okay? Is everyone alright?" Paul asked, coming over to check on us.

"Yes yes, we're fine." I insisted, softly.

Deliah snuggled into my chest and slowly calmed down.

"Niall, this is the stuff I was worried about.." Cher whimpered.

"Babe we knew what we were getting into with this." I explained while bouncing Deliah. "But you have all these people who are here to protect you; including me."

"I just, if she gets hurt." she cried.

"No! No one will hurt her, I'd die first." I said, firmly. "You ready?"

This would be the first time we've stepped out as a famiyl in front of fans. I knew she was nervous.....

She let out a heavy, shaky breath, but reached over to interwine our sweaty fingers. "I'm ready. Like I said I'm sick of hiding you, I'm sick of hiding our family. If they can't handle us then like you said, they were never really true fans."

"Okay." I said, and squeezed her hand protectively. "I'm ready too. I'm ready to show the world how much I love my girls."

I stepped out with Delia first, then helped Cher out, our fingers still tight. Then just to prove to those evil fans it was real, I kissed her in front of everyone, then led her away.

"Let the GIF's and vines begin." Cher whispered in my ear as the heavy stadium door closed behind us.

"Well, to hell with all of them, we're out, and happy... and nothing is more important than you and our little bean..." I cooed, bouncing Deliah a bit.

She seemed content till she saw Nessie. She let out a squeal and began reaching for her and bouncing excitedly.

"Ess Ess Ess!" she squeaked.

"For god sake easy child." I laughed and tried to keep her in my grasp. Seriously she was almost falling out of my arms, that's how much she was reaching for her aunt.

"You've surely made an impression on her." Cher said to Nessie.

"Apparently." she chuckled and took her from me.

Deliah settled into her shoulder and sighed, sucking on her thumb. "Ess." she cooed, slurring a bit, her thumb in her mouth and all.

"Mmmmm yummy baby slobber, it's okay I forgive you because you're so darn cute." She snorted and used the hood of what was obviously Luke's jumper.

What is it with women and wearing their boyfriend's clothes? Cher does it too and I don't understand as to why. Men can't wear their girlfriend's clothes, it gets us labelled as creepy or a closet gay. So why are women different? These are the questions that haunt my Irish brain.