Chapter 14

Jeny's POV

I felt bad for Niall, but at the same time, he kinda deserved it.

"You alright love?" Calum asked me.

"No, it's such a mess, everything is such a mess." I said, "I hate seeing our friends hurting."

"He brought that on himself Jen, it's nothing we could have controlled." he said gently, while rubbing his hands across my shoulder blades.

"I know, shame on me for being so concerned for others huh?" I chuckled.

"That's not when I meant J." he said. "I only meant that.......what did I mean? I lost my train of thought. So much for having a romantic moment there Calum."

"No baby I wasn't upset I just feel so silly..." I said. "Getting so upset about something that has nothing to do with me..."

"That doesn't make you silly, it makes you considerate and compassionate. It's that part of you that atrracted me to you in the first place. You're big fat beautiful heart." he gushed.

I smiled and turned to face him, putting my arms around his neck. "Mmm, I love you so much." I whispered, kissing him.

"Mmm, hello romantic moment," he cooed, kissing back.

"And hellow squishy nose." I teased and inched my fingers towards it.

"Don't even think about it." Calum laughed while leaning back. "You got to do your release the hose joke once, you don't get it again."I puckered up my lips and just pecked his nose.

"What is your facination with my nose all of a sudden?" he asked me.

"It's perfectly adorable." I smiled, then giggled. "I love everything about you..... your nose, your lips and your hose...."

"And thus she lowers the tone." Louis smirked, waltzing past.

"And thus Louis has a giant trait of loo paper stuck to his shoe." Zayn chimed in, looking like he was trying not to bust his guts laughing.

"Meh, it's all good, here." Louis said, taking it off his shoe and draping it over Zayn's head.

"Ack! Ack Ahhhhhh ahhhh get it off! GET IT OFF ME!" he wailed and flailed his arms about. He successfully managed to remove the paper however.....he ended up dropping it square in Liam's food.

"Ughhh grossss! What the hell am I supposed to eat now yeah?" Liam's think Brummy accent coming out.

"Too bad Sophia isn't here mate, then you'd be answering your own question." Louis smirked and clapped him on the shoulder.

"Sod off." Liam said, shoving him flat to his face. "You're just mad because Eleanor has you on a freeze..."Louis responded by giving him the finger and continuing to lie face down on the floor.

"He's still lying there Liam so I think you hit the nail on the head." Harry said.

"Uh huh... he musta been bad." Liam chuckled.

"ANYWAYS! Enough sexy talk, you guys have rehearsals." I laughed.

"Awww, but we don't wanna." Harry whined.

"Well you gotta!" Paul's voice answered as he entered the dining hall. "And don't even try hiding because I will find you."

I heard them all groan and they headed off to soundcheck.

"Bye baby.... I wuvs you." Calum said, and kissed me softly.

"You do know Paul didn't actually say that WE had sound check." Luke commented. "He was speaking only to the other boys."