Beside You: Chapter 12

Luke's POV

"You are amazing baby." I cooed, kissing her shoulder and smiling down at her.

"That's funny I don't recall my name being listed under the definition of amazing in the dictionary." she said.

"But you are.. you're a natural..." I said.

She sat up an un-hooked her bra strap underneath her shirt. "I played with Deliah and kept her occupied for an hour. I wouldn't call that a natural."

"Good god what are you doing to me?" I breathed softly as she pulled it out of her sleeve.

"I am taking off my bra which is the best part of the day in my opinion." Nessie giggled.

"Yes it is definitely the best part of the day." I agreed.

"You're a pervert." she smirked, then threw her bra (red with white polka dots - sexy much?) right onto my head.

"Baaaabbbbbyyyyy!" I whined. "NO faiiiirrrssss!"

"How is that no fair Luke, you have a bra sitting on your head." Nessie snickered as she got herself settled down under the covers.

"Yeah but I'd rather have what was in the bra sitting on my head." I smirked.

"Wow babe you just lowered the tone dramatically." she said. "But then again you're 17 so I should have......" Her words cut off and she started to cough and gag. She bolted out of the bed towards the bathroom and I was not far behind her.

"Babe?!" I asked, confused.

But sure enough, she was wreching her guts up in the toilet. Morning sickness? But it's nighty night times which means naughty times. I don't get it, but I held her hair back for her anyways and rubbed her back.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww." she groaned weakly and her head hung heavily over the bowl. "Easy babe, easy. Come on sit up." I encouraged and carefuly helped her to sit on the step next to the massive bath.

"I'm so glad we got a hotel." she pouted.

"Me too babe, me too." I smiled. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Water would be nice." she said. "I could say something else too but I probably shouldn't, it may only upset my tummy more."

"What's that baby?" I asked gently, rubbing her back.

She leaned up and whispered something in my ear. Uhhhh NOW I understand.

"And you yell at me for lowering the tone." I laughed. I picked her up and placed her on my hip, then carried her back into the bedroom.

Thank goodness for not being on the bus and the best part, with her being pregnant NO CONDOMS! We're skin on skin tonight baby! WOOOOO HOOOO!

Vanessa's POV

Luke was crazy on fire that night, but the next morning he was latched tight around me like a child to it's teddy. I went to move, but that only made him latch on tighter.

"No.... no Mummy no wants to go to schools..." he whined in his sleep.

His breath tickled the bare skin on my back and my hightened senses caused me to giggle hysterically. I bit down in my fingers to stop myself from being too loud and reached over to scrunch his hair.

"You don't have to go to school, but you do have a show tonight."

"Nooooo wants to sleeps....." he whined. "Pwease Mummy... I just wanna stay and snuggles my pengy..."

"Mummy? I ain't your mummy boy, but I can go get her if you like." I teased.

"Hmm?" he askd, flickering his eyes open. "Mmm, my Nessie teddy." he cooed.