Beside You: Chapter 9

Jeny's POV

"Think they're surprised?" I chuckled.

"Yes, oh my gosh Jeny, I'm so glad we came... did you see how happy and adorable he was?" she swooned.

I snickered and held onto her shoulders, leaning my head against hers. "Yes I did, my eyes do work honey."

"Oh gosh I'm just so happy...." she said, twirling then falling onto the couch.

"Hey now.. easy girl, precious cargo." I laughed.

"Nessie!!! ENY!!!!" we heard and looked up to see our favorite little British person ever.

"LUXY!" we said brightly.

She toddled over to the couch and crawled up between the both of us.

"Look at you getting so big." I grinned, poking her in the belly.

"Not big... oldas." she said with a smile.

"Luxy honey, what'd I tell you about wearing skirts? Cross your legs or your undies and your loolee are gonna be hanging out." Louise lectured, before coming over to rub Nessie's belly.

"Will dey?" Lux asked her mother and she lifted her skirt up without a care in the world. "Look Mummy, I can see my undies." she grinned cheekily.

"Luxy!" Louise laughed. I giggled and pushed her skirt back down. "So... when are you due?" she asked Vanessa.

"Jeny said sometime in January." Nessie answered. "So Luke should be home by then hopefully."

"Oh good, I'd hate for him to miss that..." she said. "I know Niall was super bummed when he missed his baby girl coming into the world...."

Okay I know I'm not going to be the first to say this but......WHAT?! NIALL HAS A BABY?! SINCE.WHEN AND WITH WHOM?! WHERE'S THE LOUD SCRATCHY RECORD SOUND WHEN YOU NEED IT. Sorry for all the caps bur when you're yelling inside your head you NEED caps.

"I"m sorry, stop, rewind, repeat!" Nessie demanded.

"Repeat what? I didn't say a word." she said, quickly and hopped up.

"NIALL JAMES!" Nessie and I both screamed out.

"Uh oh I wonder what Niall's done now?" said Louis from out in the hall.

"Whats up guys?" he asked coming in.

"Since when did you have a baby and by WHOM?!" I snapped.

"What? you... you're crazy...." he said, his face turning whiter than normal.

"Quit bullshitting and spill the beans Horan." Nessie growled.

"I just.. I can't tell you.... my baby mama would kill me..." he squeaked.

"So you admit you have a baby?" I asked him.

"Thats not what I said." He covered up quickly.

"Yeah you did you said your baby mama." Nessie shot back.

"Look no one is supposed to know.. the only reason Lou knows is because she caught me skyping with her and her mama....." he pouted.

"You have a baby and you never told us?!" Louis said as the band filed in.

Niall squeezed his eyes shut tight and pursed his lips together.

"We're more than your band mates Niall, you could have told us." Zayn spoke up.

"I know you guys, but this is abotu more than just me and you guys, it's about Cher and Deliah." Niall said firmly.

"Cher?!" all of us chorused.