Chapter 26

Nessie's POV

"Silly daddy, isn't he?" I cooed to our little angel.

She latched her hand around my index finger and kept on sucking on her dummy like a perfect baby. "She really is beautiful Nessa." Liz grinned. "I'm really proud of how you handled yourself during labour and I'm sure your mum would be too if she were still around."

"Thank you," I said, softly. My mum, man I wish she could come see her... I sighed and just sat in a little rocker and enjoyed my baby girl for the moment... We were just so happy.

about two months later, close to Christmas I was sitting in me and Luke's living room, while him and the boys were setting up for a live chat, Ashleigh in her bouncy all ready to go to watch her daddy.

two weeks***

"Are you going to watch Daddy and your uncles be silly?" he said over the loud Ashton protests going on in the background. I think he and Michael were arguing over who got to wear what costume.

She gurgled and her little arms and legs were just going a mile a minute...

"Lucas step away from the baby we're already running late." Calum ordered as he fixed the head piece on his crocodile suit.

"yeah yeah," Luke said, and stepped back to where he should be. I smiled and they began their live chat. About 5 minutes I could see Luke making faces at Ashleigh, making her begin to giggle, well kind of, more of a happy gurgle.

He noticed that he was making her do that so he kept on going up until Ashton looked at him strangely. "What the fuck are you doing?" he said and Luke stopped at once, but not before Ashleigh let out this huge belly laugh and started to reach for him. "I think someone wants your attention mate." Michael grinned.

"I see this!!"! he said, and came over to quickly lift Ashleigh our of her seat and carry her in front of the camera. Luke gave her the toy lollipop he had and her tiny fist got all excited, and of course having no control of it, it was wailing about randomly, laughing happily, before it got her poor uncle Ashton, right in the manly parts.

His face contorted in pain and his band mates grew increasingly concerned......well Luke was concerned, Calum and Michael thought it was the funniest thing they're ever seen.

"Ashton are you crying?" Calum said while gasping for air.

"Fuck. You. Rae, its because of that. babies, not so much an option, ever," Ashton grunted before falling to the floor, clutching his manhood in his hands.

"WELL, anyway! while Ashton is pulling his twigs and berries back together, ANNOUNCEMENT! big surprise coming in a few days! watch our keek for updates!!" Michael said, with a cheeky grin. Ahhh, right, his surprise visit to harry! he was so thrilled for this, they'd been apart since tour ended.

"Don't worry guys that announcement won't be another horrendous hair colour choice from Michael, we promise." Calum said.

"Say hello Ashleigh,' Luke smiled, then made a baby voice and little Ashy to wave, "Hello fans of my daddy...."

made a baby voice*

"Holy shit the baby is talking." Michael said with a fake look of shock. "They grow up so fast." sniffled Calum. "I remember like it was yesterday when she threw up all over Michael."

threw up***

"Cuz it was yesterday, but its all good, it was Harry's ugly pokeman shirt....." he grinned.

pokeman like*

"Ohhhhhhh dissing the boyfriend's shirt." Ashton said while hauling himself off the floor and back onto the couch. "Why do you even have that if you hate it so much?" Luke asked him.