Beside You: Chapter 8

Jeny's POV

"Is there a particular reason why your bathing in my bath tub?" Vanessa giggled as she traipsed past the open door.

"Its bigger and comfier..." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Dont use all my smelly bath stuff!"

"I won't!" I promised. "I WUVS YOU!"

"No you don't you just love my tub!" She shot back playfully.

"Okay you're right." I laughed just as playfully.

I finished up my bath and then headed to our room. We were gonna spend the night pigging out and watching TV.

"Toddlers and Tiaras or Mythbusters?" she asked me.

"T and T." I answered. "I feel like yelling as some of these mothers to distract me from missing my Cally."

"Aww Cally, how cute..." she chuckled.

We got it on and must have watched abtou two hours before our phones started BLOWING up. I glanced at my phone to see a million tweets about Calum and Luke... crying during Wherever You Are in Dublin. We clicked on the video link and sure enough..... They had tears in their eyes singing that song.

"Oh my gosh, are they crying?" she asked.

"Yeeeeeees." I whimpered as the girl taping the song zoomed in on Calum's face. "Oh honey."

"Oh Jeny, he looks so sad...." she said, leaning our heads together.

I could hear all the 'awws' of the audience and the 'oh Calum's' being said... it was so sad.

"We should be the poster girls for the worlds most in-supportive girlfriends." I said.

"I wish we could jump on a plane and go give them big cuddles." she said.

"Why can't we? After what happen with Felicia, I think Janice would understand us needing some time off." I said quickly.

"Why not go and SURPRISE THEM?!" she said.

I tapped my fingers against my cheek as I thought about what she was suggesting. "I guess we do have bunch of annual leave and long-service leave to use up." I said.

"Then why are we still sitting here?!" she squeaked.

"Because I'm too lazy to get up." I smirked.

"Jeny!" she whined.

"Okay okay I'm up, you call Janice, I'll get the tickets." I giggled.

"And narrow down your shoe collection." Vanessa pointed out as she rolled off the bed.

"Me? I'll be fine..." I chuckled.

She went to make the call to work, and I booked the tickets to Dublin, hoping we'd make that third show...

"And remember not one word." I ordered as we drove over to my house so I could pack my suitcase. "Not even to Ashton or Michael or the 1D boys."

"Got it..." she said.

When we entered the house I made sure to grab me and Calum's pup. I knew he missed her too... I knew I'd have to pay extra to bring her, and she'd be mad being in that undercarriage... but she'd thank me when she saw him.

"You wanna go see Daddy? Go on a big jet plane and go see Daddy?" I cooed while coaxing her into her travel carrier.

She looked at me confused and whimpered but got in.

"Poor thing... it's gonna be so hard on her...." Nessie said, letting her lick her fingers through the cage.

I nodded. "I know, but she's been so sad..." I said.