Chapter 20

Calum's POV

"ON THE ROAD AGAIN!" I don't wanna be on the road again!" I sang off key, in a horrible southern accent, as we loaded up onto the tour bus for the US Leg of the tour.

"Putting up with Luke's atomic arse again! I don't wanna go on the road again." Ashton added as he hauled a piece of his drum kit under the bus.

"Ughh, this bus STINKS!" I heard Nessie complain as her and Luke got on board.

They'd only had a few days alone before we were back on the tour bus and this bus had a large master bedroom in back that was GIVEN to them, because they were married and were gonna be having a baby. It was not up for vote, GIVEN to them. I was so jealous.

"Why does it stink? Is Louis in there with his shoes off?" Michael asked her. "No wait if that were the case you'd be gagging and retching."

"I dunno, but it stinks." she smiled.

"Well it's not me for once now would one of you please come and help me?" Luke grunted as he carried a very stuffed looking trunk.

"Yeah yeah." Michael said going over, but Harry butted in and went over.

"I got it babe...." he smiled, taking it from Michael. "Go get curled up... get some rest..."

"You're perfect." Michael cooed and he skipped off inside like a little kid.

"Awwww." Jeny and Nessie cooed after him. "They are so stinking cute."

They then looked to Luke and I to carry their bags, like hello, take a hint.

"Don't look at me like that." Luke said to Vanessa. "That big arsed trunk was all of your clothes and baby stuff in case she came early."

"And she's pregnant, you arse." Niall chuckled, picking it up and carrying it in for her.

"Thank you Niall." Nessa said.

"Now that's a real gentleman." Jeny commented.

"I'm a real gentleman, I am look." I said and bent down to grab Jeny's suitcase. Crap is this one for her shoes or her clothes? I guess it's time to suck it up. I lifted and about broke my back. Shoes..... definitely shoes... fuck... Louis rushed over to help.

"Never lift a women's shoe trunk alone, it ends badly..." he chuckled.

"You're speaking from experience aren't you?" I said in strained tones.

"Oh fuck yeah, you see Eleanor's shoe collection and you watch her try to narrow it down and you think to yourself 'yeah I'm gonna break my fucking back.'" he told me.

"Good lord..." I said, as we tucked it under our bunk.

"But the good news is it gives you giant guns." Louis smirked and flexed his arms.

"Ahh always a good thing..." I said.

"Calum doesn't need bigger guns though, his are perfect just the way they are." said a voice from behind.

I had anticipated it to be Jeny so I turned around and prepared to give her a great big sloppy kiss.....but to my sheer and utter terror it was bloody Ashton.

"AHHHHHH!" I squealed, jumping away. "You prick!"

Ashton doubled over in laughter and slapped his legs repeatedly. "I couldn't help it, it was too easy."

"You're an arse...." I said. "Like a major arse."

"No I'm not, major arse is right there." he said defensively, gesturing to Louis. "Have you seen the size of his? Mine's all cute and perky compared to his."