Chapter 22

Harry's POV

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god," Michael was rambling, pacing back and forth, 'Fuck, fuck fuck.... oh god..."

"Michael Gordon you watch that potty mouth." I scolded.

"No I will NOT watch the potty mouth this is the perfect time FOR the potty mouth." he said.

"Mike, come on, everything is okay, your band mates covered, no one has a clue.. not one!!!" I said, trying to get him to stop pacing, "You're making me dizzy baby..."

"How can I make you dizzy? I'm not even spinning in a circle, now if I were to do this." He stopped talking and started to spin around like a child. "Then that would make you dizzy."

I pulled him down into my lap and smiled, "Enough mister, now come here, I'm so sorry things happened the way it did, but i gave him the what for... okay... no worries," i promised and kissed him lightly before holding his face in my hands, "NOTHING is gonna happen to you, I swear..."

"No you don't, I'm the one who swears. Your mouth looks like an angel's next to mine." he joked half-heartedly.

"Michael, babe, can you PLEASE just be serious for a minute, I don't want an ounce of fear in you, okay? promise me you're okay? because honestly, I'm not okay if you're not okay," i choked out.

This doe-eyed Bambi look crossed his face and he placed his hands over mine, rubbing the backs of them with his thumbs. "What do you mean you won't be okay if I'm not?"

"I just mean if you're not okay, I'll be very sad and upset, and I don't want you to be scared or worried, because whatever you feel Mikey, I feel..." i said.

"So you're feeling a really huge burp building up in your belly? Because I feel that now." he grinned lop-sidedly.

"Michael." I frowned.

"I'm sorry, babe I'm fine, I'm a little nervous and anxious I guess, but I'm okay, promise," he said.

"You sure? You're not uneasy? Nauseous? Worried? Confused?......Ticklish?" I quickly yanked one of my hands away from his face and dug it into his rib cage.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! harry!!!" he squealed, trying to get away.

"I got you now Mikey babe there is no use trying to escape. You will never be rid of the tickly clutches of your evil boyfriend. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" I cackled.

"No!! no nonono! Hawwy please, I'm gonna peeeeeee," he laughed, pushing my hands away, or trying at least.

"Yerrrruuuuuggggghhhhhh!" I exclaimed.

"If you're gonna do that go wee on Calum or something, but don't wee on me."

I let him loose, he pecked my lips fast, then ran off to the toilet. Good lord I loved him. like so much it was ridiculous. I had no idea how it could go from an accidental moment playing freaking video games, to this. I would just die if I lost him.

Luke's POV

Waking the next morning with my beautiful wife beside me, I was very happy, feeling my baby girl moving under my hand that was still on her belly, till I remembered the impending shit storm I still had coming.

I used my thumb and finger to wipe the away the goopy shit in the corners of my eyes and went back to following Ashleigh's movements with my hand. "What's Daddy going to do Ashy? He needs to think of a way to fix this. He loves his friends too much to lose them over a stupid dumb blonde Luke moment."

She just kept moving, obviously unable to answer me. "You could start with an apology not under the diress of a beating," I heard my wife mumble.

"But they're just going to hurt me anyway even if I do apologize and I thought you were asleep?" I said.