Chapter 18

Calum's POV

Arriving at home I was anxious to see her, and she was all snuggled up in bed with Bella and a book.

"Hey baby, you're home." she smiled.

"Nessie played a mean trick on me." I moaned, toeing off my shoes and crawling up beside her.

"She did? Oh you poor thing... kisses make it better?" she cooed puckering her lips up at me.

"You shouldn't need to ask me that." I said and leaned in to place my lips against hers. Ooooh! She tastes like raspberry today; she must have new lip gloss.

"Mmm, new lip gloss." I whispered.

"I went shopping before I came home." she smiled into my lips.

"Yums...." I breathed.

"It suits you too." she giggled. "Pink's your color babe."

"Yea well meh... now more lips less talky...." I chuckled, pulling her lips back.

Bella sneezed and got down. leaving the room. Good girl.. she knows where Daddy's headed.

"Whoa whoa, easy tiger.. not tonight you're not.." Jeny giggled.

"But I'm on break and we haven't had a moment of privacy in two weeks." I complained. "Bella even left so we could....you know?"

"Baby, I know, but.. mother nature came to visit." she chuckled.

I started to stutter and breathe heavily, hen threw my hands in the air. "Why do you hate me?!"

"He doesn't hate you baby... besides... not ALL of me is broken.." she cooed kissing over my neck, then nipping at my ear before whispering. "I can help you...."

I moaned loudly and my body started to shake with anticipation. "Jennifer Rae you are my saving grace. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Mmmhmm." she smiled and continued her descent.

YES! There is a God, thank you! Thank you! She was inches away.. mere inches when her phone rang. She went to look, but I silenced it.

"Uh uh.. after.." I pouted.

She giggled and continued on and the moment she began I was lost. Like a freaking woman in heat it was ridiculous how good she was. I could have this for the rest of my life. I could be with HER the rest of my life if you let me. Afterwards she seemed very happy with her accomplishment, then crawled back up to me.

"Feel better honey?" she smiled.

I couldn't manage to pronounce intelligent words so I opted to voice my appreciation and happiness with a serious of moans, purrs and growling noises.

"Good." she giggled, "I love you so much Cal, I just want you to be happy...."

I took her into my arms and pressed my lips to her temple. "As long as I'm with you; happiness is all I shall ever know."

"Awww, baby... you make me so happy when you say things like that... so... how was your time when I was with Luke and Nessie? Did they come tell you all?" she smiled.

"Yes they did tell us about the tiny girl in Vanessa's belly." I grinned. "Michael also dropped a bomb on us."

"Yeah, Nessie and I knew..." she smiled.

"You knew? How could you.....wait, that's why all the ice cream's gone isn't it? You three were up here having a gossip session?" I said.

"Yes, but that's there house, not ours.. we have some here." I giggled.

"It wouldn't have mattered if we didn't because that's not the kind of cream I like." I said and put my hands behind my head like the cheeky fucker I am.

"You are such a snot." she giggled.

"I am not a snot I'm a human. A snot is a slang word for a booger." I rattled off. I like being a smart arse around Jeny; it was fun.

She just pressed her lips to mine. "No more hum jobs for you, you big meanie."

"I'm sorry." I said quickly. "Would you like a back rub or a piece of cake or me to sing you a song?"

"Uhhh huhhh, thought so...." she said, shaking her head. "How about snuggles and bed time? I'm sleepy..."

"Hi Sleepy I'm Calum pleased to meet ya." I said as I stuck my hand out for her to shake. "Are any more of your dwarf friends here? I'd like to meet Sneezy Doc, Happy and Dopey if I can."

"I'm staring at Dopey." she grumbled, and then rolled over to flick off her light.

"Hey come on you usually like........oh yeah period, my jokes aren;t funny when you're ragging." I said.

She rolled over and her eyes narrowed into tiny slits. Oh no..... Before I had time to blink I was shoved out into the hall with a pillow and a blanket and the door slammed in my face and locked.

I chuckled a little and leaned against the wall. "The old lock Calum out until he apologies trick? Cute Jen; very cute."

I grumbled and stomped my foot and went to the guest room. Blech.... two can play this game. I went to lay down and I found it easy to sleep.. passed out real quick with Bella beside me, but I woke up about 1 AM to a body crawling beside me. I looked up to see a very tired looking Jeny crawling under the covers, snuggling into me.

"I hate you you know." she began. "I've gotten so used to sleeping with you beside me that now I can't sleep unless you are. But I'm still mad at you."

"Understood." I said, and pulled her in for a snuggles.

"You need ta shave your arm pits." she mumbled as she snuggled into my shoulder.

"I can trim them babe, but I dunno about shaving them..." I smiled, running my fingers through her hair and kissing her temple.

"Why not? I shave mine." she said.

"Yeah but you're a woman." I said with a slight laugh. I dare not laugh more for fear of sleeping in the garage.

She giggled softly. "I guess you're right, I'm sorry I was a bitch, stupid hormones...."

"Apology accepted babe and truth be told I should be wise enough to not mess with you during your sensitive time." I said.

"Sensitive time, well said, Mr Hood. Let's just hope mother nature goes away before we have to be back on that damn bus..." she grumbled

"Yeah that....that would be very nice. Because and no offense to you; but can you imagine what it would be like for us boys with a girl with her period and a pregnant girl on the bus?" I said, my voice shaking a little bit.

"Yeah you'd be like scared little squirrels or chihuahuas...." she giggled. "Now, come on, sleepy time I'm exhausted."

I laughed against her skin and combed my fingers through her hair. "She sleeps along, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you." I sang, my voice just above a whisper.

She fell asleep in seconds and I wasn't far behind.