Beside You - Chapter 6

Jeny's POV

"I love you so much babe, it doesn't feel right without you... I don’t even want to go home, because it smells of you." I whimpered.

“Well thats a sign that Bella hasnt peed everywhere so thats good." He said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah... I guess I have to go home at some point." I smiled.

"Babe you know I'm never truly gone right?" He said. "I may be in another country but I'm always there....I'm like a ghost always watching you."

"That sounded creepy." I giggled. "But I get what you mean, and I know, but it's not the same..."

"Then tell me what I can do to make it better." He began. "Other than come home." He added on.

I smiled and just shook my head. "Nothing... nothing makes anything better than being beside you..."

"But I don't like seeing you sad because I'm not there. I don't want you to be living your life differently then what you'd do if I was." Cal sulked.

“I know, I'm sorry..... and I’m not living it different, just a bit more sad..." I said.

I heard the ruffling of his bunk blankets and him getting comfy. "If I were there id be turning up the corners of your mouth to make you smile."

“I know... and I'd be kissing you softly.... wishing I could lay beside you and feel you pressed against me." I said and didn't realize how dirty that sounded till it came out.....

And until I heard Calum grunting. "Why must I be on the bus tonight?"

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make it all hot and bothered for you...." I said, setting my phone down.

He was staring at the ceiling now, but I needed to change into my pajamas.....well actually they were Nessie’s pajamas but shhhh don’t tell her and it wasn't gonna help his issues by watching.

"Oi! Where'd your pwetty face go?" He complained.

"I am getting changed Mr Hood." I laughed.

"OOOOO naked facetime. Baby lemme see da boobies." he said excitedly, followed by a chorus of eeewwww's from the other bunks.

He frowned and stuck his head out the bunk. "You can all shut up. You let Luke have sappy time so I get naughty time to neeeeuuurrrghhhh."

"NOOOO not on the bus!" I heard Ashton whine.

"Suck it up wanker....which fits you perfectly after what you were doing last night."

"Calum THOMAS!" I exclaimed.

"Haha you got two named." Michael teased.

"Yes he did.. but I could call him by my nickname in bed for him, Cally, oh yes Cally." I cooed. It wasn't really, but I had to embarass him a little.

"Eeeeeeenyyyyyyyy." He said with a horrified expression.

"Yes honey?" I giggled.

"Cally!" Michael said, before he and Ahhton burst into laughter.

"You lads better watch it or I see clippers in your future and it won't be for the hair on your head." Cal threatened.

"Yeah yeah." they chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby.. I was just having a bit of fun," I smiled, finally dressed and lifting up my phone to see his beautiful face again.

"So was I, I rather enjoy fake threatening them." He said.