Beside You: Chapter 10

Vanessa's POV

"Lukey.... my back hurts... and I don't even have a belly yet..." I pouted., as he climbed into the bunk behind me.

He covered his legs with the blankets and slid the cutrain closed. "Well roll over onto your side and I'll rub it for you babe."

I nodded and did as he asked. "I missed you." I said, softly. "I don't like it when you're away...."

Luke let out a big sigh and his breath hit the back of my neck. Mmmm gotta love that Red Bull breath....wait I could never smell that before, must be the pregnancy nose. "I don't like me being away anymore than you do Nessie."

"I just wish I could stay with you....." I whimpered. I knew we had to leave in a few days, and I was tearing up just thinking about it.

"Oh babe, I know, I'm sorry, I wish you could too." he said, massaging my back gently.

I heard a soft whimper outside the bunks and it made all of us stick our heads out to see Bella scratching at the door.

"What in the? Why is Bella outside the door? OH NO NO NO! No sex on the bus! How is that fair?" Michael whined.

"The question is this, is that Bella whining or Jen on the other side of that door whimpering?!" Ashton laughed, apparently cracking HIMSELF up.

Michael started to scream loudly and whap himself over the head with his game boy. "Images, bad images get out get out!"

"Michael stop or you'll give yourself brain damage." Luke said.

"He already has brain damage....." Ashton laughed.

"That is so mean Ashton!" I exclaimed.

"Honey chillax." Luke chuckled. "We're guys that's how we talk."

"Yeah for instance, Ashton shut up and go wank." Michael said.

"Why don't you?" Ash shot back as he threw a pillow at Michael.

"No thanks I'm good for today my wrists hurt from playing game boy..." Michael laughed, "Besides, you're the tour bus wanker."

"Aaaaaaand here is where we take refuge back in the bunk while those two kill each other." Luke said to me and gently pulled me back behind the curtain.

"But they're not doing anything." I said.

"Just wait." he snorted. "5,4,3,2...."

Suddently there was a crashing sound followed my the distince grunting sounds that boys make when they wrestle.

"Oh my gosh how childish." I giggled.

"Welcome to tour bus life babe..." he chuckled and kissed my lips.

"Where's Jeny and Calum?" we heard.

"Fuck." Luke chuckled.

Paul... he'd come in search of the naughty couple. It got quiet, so we poked our heads out and saw Michael and Ashton pointing to the locked door.

Paul's eyebrows lowered and his face hardened. "Don't tell me they're doing what I think they're doing." He continued to converse with Ash and Mike and I snuggled closer to Luke.

"I think we should just hide it out in here until he leaves." I said. "Oh before I forget, I brought you a present." I crawled to the other end of the buunk and found my purse that I'd thrown in here earlier. I removed the large object from it and Luke's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Pengy!" he chirped.

"You missed him huh" I giggled.

"Yes.... almost as much as I missed you..." he smiled, resting his hand on my belly.