Chapter 21

Micheal's POV

"Stop moving," i complained, softly. "I'm only breathing," harry chuckled. "Well, okay so you can't stop that, but i can't get comfy," i pouted.

"I don't see how that's possible, you're cuddled up against me and I'm pretty comfy." Harry snickered.

"I know, you're squishy," i grinned.

"Squishy?" he repeated and sat up a little, revealing his naked torso. YUM! "Squishy? I'm squishy? At least I go to the gym and don't stay up all night playing video games Mr."

"Are you lecturing me hawwy?" i pouted, "And I'm sorry but i stay up late playing video games and Skyping YOU!"

His face was blank and he didn't know how to respond. "Ha ha that shut you up didn't it?" I teased, sticking my tongue out the corner of my mouth.

he smirked and reached to bite my tongue lightly, making me jump.

I retracted my tongue quickly and rapidly blinked my eyes. "What didja do that for?" I said in a high squeaky voice.

"I keep telling you to keep that tongue in your mouth Michael Gordon, not my fault you don't listen," he chuckled, before kissing me softly.

He smacked his lips together loudly and smiled in his cheeky way. "Mmmmm you had toothpaste in the corner of your mouth."

"You kissed me for my toothpaste?" I pouted kissing the side of his neck. "Mmm, quit that...." he giggled, scrunching up his neck to his shoulder.

"And you quit that!" grunted Louis before there was a hard kick against the top end of our bunk.

"Reow...." i whispered, "SO nighty nighty times for crabby Lou bear..." "Yes and for you my beautiful Aussie man..." he smiled.

I pushed myself up from the mattress and hovered over Harry. "But I'm not tired."

"I know that, but i think the two of us being naughty is not an option right now..." he whispered, holding my hips in his hands.

He started drawing circles on my skin where my shirt had ridden up and it made me suck in air. "Are you teasing your poor boyfriend Mr Styles?"

"Me?! i would never do such a thing!!" he protested. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!!!!" all the guys chorused, Zayn's the loudest and most annoyed.

"No! You're all just jealous cause I have a snuggle buddy and you don't!" Harry replied, the cheek evident in his tone of voice.

"Harry," Zayn growled.

"Babe stop teasing them." I laughed. "We don't need to sleep, let's just cuddle till we fall asleep or something."

"Okay, okay," he pouted and cuddled me in super close. I loved how perfectly I fit with him. And even more so, I couldn't believe how happy he made me. The two ladies men, finding EACH OTHER> it truly was like a fairy tale, but with well penises.

I was thoroughly enjoying listening to Harry's heartbeat and being wrapped in his blanket of warmth and I was slowly drifting off to dream land when suddenly I was awoken by a very cold nose ticking my jaw. The sensation went right down to my toes and I had to practically drive my teeth into my lip to stop myself laughing. "You are such a fucking tease." I whispered.

"Shhh, quiet noisy," he whispered back.

"Then stop doing that." I hissed. "No, don't wanna." he said plainly.

"Harry, please, we can play at the first hotel, not here, its not polite..." i whispered. "Promise?" he whispered. "With everythign that is holy yes," i whispered. 'Oh trust me baby what we'll be doing is far from holy..." he growled softly.