Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Vanessa's POV

I was so excited. It was Luke's birthday, we'd already applied for our marriage license and now we were at the doctor's to get my ultrasound done.

"Baby girl baby girl.. please be a baby girl." Luke cooed to my belly as Jeny got me all set up. "Is that what you want for you birthday a baby girl? Well now I know what to get you?" I joked.

"Yes, thats all I want," he smiled. "Well that and well other stuff."

"Ahhh, birthday sex of course." Jeny joked.

"Hey I'm the birthday boy which entitles me to whatever I want and what I want is a healthy baby girl and birthday sex." Luke told her.

"Alright, let's see if we can give you one of these right now." Jeny said, and took the little machine and began hovering over her. "Here's baby!" she smiled, brightly, tearing up a bit. She was my best friend after all, then she turned it to me.

"There's baby Hemmings

"There's baby Hemmings." she chirped happily. "Looking all adorable and content, no limbs missing or any other freaky stuff."

"Oh good, and he or she?" Luke asked, bouncing in his seat.

Jeny chuckled and continued on. "Nessie, you tell him." she smiled, turning it to me.

"LUKE! You were right! It's a baby girl!" I squealed

Luke spluttered and grabbed hold of his hair. "You're serious? There's no willy? It's a ginie?" he gushed.

"It is, it's a girl and yes according to this its a va-gi-na," jeny chuckled.

"I know it's a va-gi-na." he over ennunciated. "I used Nessie's to get her pregnant."

"Lucas Robert!" I lectured, covering my face.

"ANYWAYS! It's a baby girl, congrats, let's get you cleaned up and out of here, I'll get you some scripts, and when we leave, I'll make sure I take our personal portable quipment for our home visits, and I can continue to be your midwife on the road." Jeny said

"We can show all the guys our baby girl." Luke said.

"Yes you can, but I'm warning you know Luke this equipment is expensive. It's not to be abused which means no falling asleep to an ultrasound every night." Jeny ordered.