Dawn?

As she went over the great Niagara Falls, she felt another feeing. Terror. She had felt this before, but where?

Whether it was an angle from Heaven or her lack of oxygen, looking up at Dawn all of a sudden made her remember where it was coming from.

She was looking up at someone as she fell to her death.

It was all as if someone had been watching her. And had warned her of this day, simply through a dream. She understood everything now. The dreams where not from depression, but a look into the future.

She knew what was coming. The stalagmite. But Olivia did not give into death like she had every night. She would not let her life end like that dream had. She had something to live for more then waking up. She had love. She had seen Dawn's face once more.

She positioned herself so that her wrists were away from her body. As she fell onto the stalagmite, the point that would have pierced through her back went between her hands and cut away the ropes that bound her. But in her haste, her head fell forward, and the top tore into her face.

She was too in shock of the pain and the blood gushing from her eye that she forgot to swim with her free arms as she hit the water.

Only after fifteen seconds did she swim up for air. By the time she was at shore, she collapsed from exhaustion and pure agony. She went into a haze as her foster parents came running to her, ready to through her back in.