Sky?

Olivia woke up to the sound of the pilot making an announcement. The plane began to descend, and touched down on the runway. When the cabin lights went off, Olivia bolted out of the plane before anyone could finish standing up. She didn't want to miss her brother. Olivia found her suit case, and sat down in the waiting area. She didn't know what her brother looked like or how he would know who she looked like.

"Maybe he'll notice there is only ONE 12 year old sitting by herself." While she sat in her chair, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned her head. She would have stood to greet the man, but her legs gave out.

"Sky?"

----------

Adam pulled up to the airport with Dawn and Dakota. He paid for a parking spot, and began to walk to flight B. Then people began to swarm him. He had a plan to get the attention away from him. He told Dawn and Dakota that he was going to pretend to go to the bathroom. They would distract the crowd, while he snuck out. When the two were sure he had escaped, they would go back to the car and drive around the airport for twenty minutes. Then they would come back to the parking lot and wait for Adam and his sister.

The plan worked perfectly, and Adam managed to find flight B fast enough before more fans recognized him.

There, sitting all alone in a chair at the waiting room, sat a girl, who looked 12 or 13. She had dark blond hair and green blue eyes. He walked up behind her, and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned her head. She looked as if she was going to faint.

"Sky?" She whispered under her breath. She rubbed her eyes, and they bugged. Adam arched an eyebrow, and smirked.

He picked up the handle to her suite case without saying a word and began to walk away. She got up, and began to follow behind him with her mouth dropped. Adam stopped abruptly, and put an arm around her shoulder. He leaned down to her ear.

"Hey Olivia." He whispered. Then a crowd of fans gathered around them and started taking pictures.