Prologue: Yeah. Thats not cheesy.

Olivia was getting dressed for soccer practice. She brought the family laptop into the bathroom. She then watched SkyDoesMinecraft's update video.

"I know this sounds cheesy, but thanks so much guys for watching my videos."

"Yeah. Thats not cheesy." Olivia said to herself sarcastically. She then herd pounding on the door. It made her jump.

"Olivia! Hurry up! You're going to be late for practice!" Screamed her foster mother. Olivia had lost her parents when they were killed in a car crash. Since she knew of no other relatives, she was forced to be a foster child.

Her foster parents had 6 other kids. All hated her because she was new and wasn't one of them. Her foster parents also hated taking care of her. They only did it for the money they got from Olivia's parents' will.

"I'm coming!!" Olivia was the sweetest 12 year old at school. Olivia's foster parents forced her to play soccer even though she was not very good at sports. Everyone thought she had a wonderful life. They thought she had the best foster parents possible. It was all a lie. Her parents were abusive.

Olivia's foster mother opened the door and struck her on the face. When she saw the laptop, she lost it.

"You little thief!!!" She slapped her again. A single tear came from Olivia's eye. When her mother saw this, she told her to grow up, and stormed out of the bathroom.

"Oh I wish I had someone else to take care of me."