Couldn't have made a better wish

After the hug, Steve rolled out a cake on a table with roller skates. Olivia laughed.

"We thought that would be cooler then one with wheels." Steve smiled.

The cake was red with yellow and white flowers. Olivia's favorite colors. It had 13 candles on it, even though her birthday was next year. It was the perfect cake.

Olivia blew out the candles, but couldn't think of a wish. Dakota came up behind her and put a blind fold around her face. Adam lead Olivia up the stairs, and everyone followed. He opened the door to the once guest bedroom. He slipped Olivia's blind fold off her face.

"Vola!" He turned back to the door way. Olivia hesitantly went into the room.

The room had posters of creepers and butter swords. It had a brand new creeper bed with a computer. Olivia immediately jumped into the soft spiny chair, and woke up the computer. It had Minecraft all ready.

"How.. how did you know?" She whispered as she looked at the screen, and around the room.

"We asked your foster mother what you liked, and she said the 'Budder' guy, and this thing called 'Minecraft' with things that explode in your face". He made finger quotations and smiled. Olivia jumped out of the spiny chair and leaped into Adam's arms.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear. She couldn't have made a better wish.