MC president

At the end of the day, Olivia was called to the front office.

"Yes?'' She said politely to the principle. She was looking at a paper.

"Apparently, the members of the Minecraft club demand you be their president." She looked down at her from her desk. "Tell your brother we will enjoy having you here." She smiled. Olivia thanked her, and left.

---------------

Olivia walked into room 47. She had been told where the meeting for the Minecraft club was being held. When she opened the door, she saw at least 40 kids, girls and boys. They all looked up at her, and cheered. Ashlee and Noel led her to the front of the room. Noel gestured to the club to sit down. The first boy she saw earlier stood up and walked to the podium.

"Hello fellow MC players. As you all know, we recently held elections for the MC council. Today was the last day to vote. An interesting thing has happened. Every member has voted the president to be the new student, Olivia-" He held his held up in Olivia's direction. "Now, the only way for Miss Olivia to be our president is if she decides to run. Today is the last day to sign up as well as vote." He turned his head. "Miss Olivia, would you like to 'run' for president?" He smiled.

"I except." She walked over and signed the sign up sheet that lay on the podium. The members cheered. Noel walked to her carrying a shirt with the words "MC club" with a creeper. Olivia slipped it over her shirt, and smiled.

"MC president." She thought to herself as the club cheered.