I like Hawkeye!

Adam left the guys on the porch to go get more fire wood. It was kept in a pile at the front of the house. Sense it was so nice out, he decided to just walk around the house to get it. When he reached the corner, he stopped in his tracks, and hid himself as best as he could. He saw Olivia and Phat sitting on the bench. Olivia appeared to be almost crying. Adam held his breath as he watched Phat slowly lean toward her.

When she leaned to him as well, a smile spread across his face.

"My little sister is growing up." He thought to himself, and went the other way around the house.

-----------------

Olivia woke up that night, gasping for breath. The night terrors had come back. Only this time, as she fell down the water fall, she saw people at the top of the falls watching her. Watching her... Slowly fall to her death.

She clutched her neckless. She hadn't taken it off sense the day Dawn had put it around her neck.

"Dawn." She whispered into the night. "Oh Dawn."

--------------

"Hey Honey Bunches! What's knew?" Olivia was face timing Sydney. The day before, she had told Phat that they needed to think of what was going to happen next. He had suggested they do an epic jump map, and they would play on Tuesday.

"Not much. Hey The Moon come here!" She yelled out of the room.

"What!?" He replied.

"Come talk to Olivia! She needs you!" He raced over like a super hero.

"Oh, that reminds me. We saw The Avengers yesterday!" She said.

"Oh sweet! I love the sense where Black Widow beats up those Russians while Shield is just waiting on the phone! I cracks me up!"

"I know! That was the first sense Grace had ever described to me before I saw it! I REALLY wanted to see it after hearing that! And..." She stopped, and looked at The Moon.

"You look like Hawkeye, Adam." She tilted her head.

"Hot guy!?" He said.

"No! HAWK eye. From The Avengers."

"What do you mean?"

"Your face.. Your face is similar. I can't describe it."

"I see it too!" Sydney screamed.

"What! No!" Adam screamed.

"Hi Hawkeye!" She saluted to him.

"What's going on?" Olivia's brother walked into the living room.

"We're debating that The Moon is Hawkeye."

"Ah, HAWKEYE!? That's awesome! Can I call you that?'' Adam asked Adam.

"Um... Ok."

"You know, I like that much more than The Moon. Why did we even start calling you that?" Sydney asked.

"I asked Adam what he wanted his nick name for life would be and sense I had been going on about Sky earlier you thought The Moon." She said flat.

"Well, forget The Moon. I like Hawkeye!" Adam cheered.