Oh no. I think he let Gryphon do it.

Two days later, Adam surprised Olivia with tickets to Minecon in Florida. They had finished her ''Congrats Olivia on three million" video yesterday.

--------------

In Minecraft, Olivia is siting in her classroom. The lights are turned off, and a projector is showing a movie, presumably the Falls movie. Olivia has her head on her desk, and is very tired, because she didn't sleep in her bed that before night, but fought zombies all night long with Sky and Deadlox. In the darkness of the room, a creeper spawns. She sees it out of the corner of her eye, and abruptly sits up. The creeper notices, and walks over. She whispers to it "Kill me." The creeper begins to ignight, and replies "My pleassssssssure" and explodes. Olivia disappears, and spawns beside her bed in her room. She gets back into her bed, and falls fast asleep.

-------------

When Olivia, Dakota, Adam, and Dawn got off the plane, they were greeted by Ty, Jason, Jerome, and Quentin. They had rented a car, and offered them a ride to their hotel. Dawn and Olivia would share a room, and Adam and Dakota would share a room. Olivia changed from her skirt and tank top to a ''Jason! I'm startled!" shirt with a purple sports jacket, skinny jeans, and her favorite hat. When they finished unpacking and changing, they went to Disney Land to kill time. When Minecon started, Adam set up a booth with the Sky Army, and Olivia set up her own little stand while they waited for the games to begin. Adam had suggested it because Olivia was starting to be her own thing, but was always welcome to the Sky Army. After twenty minutes, a group of familiar faces walked up to Olivia.

"Justice?" Olivia's eyes went bugged. It was her old friends from her old school, the only ones who knew of her abuse. It was Justice, the Deets, Graciloo, Joe and Tom Duassult, The Moon, and Honey Bunches. There was a new face as well.

"Whose this?'' Olivia smiled. "I found someone whose name is Vergil! Yah!" Justice said. Olivia stood up and hugged them all.

"Justice! I notice you got a hair cut!" Justice laughed. "And nice dresses Deets and Grace!" She knew the Deets hated wearing dresses, but Grace was forcing her to. She laughed. "I missed you guys so much!"

"We have too. We have herd of your success Olivia." The Deets said.

"We knew you would be here, so of course we went." Grace smiled.

"You're videos are AWESOME!" Joe said. They did YouTube vlogs and Minecraft, but Olivia's foster parents wouldn't let her be in the videos.

"Olivia, we need to get the band back together!" Honey Bunches said. Olivia had formed a garage band with The Moon and Honey Bunches. The others were going to join the band, but then Olivia moved.

Justice handed her a small, asian baby doll.

"Lucy!" Olivia hugged the toy. Olivia always had the dream of adopting a girl from China, and received the doll from her friends the past Christmas.

"Yeah. You left her at our sleep over." The Deets said. It wasn't really a sleep over, because Olivia was picked up early because her foster mother didn't let her ever spend the night somewhere els.

"Oh you guys! I love you!" She hugged them again.

"Soo, can we meet your brother?" The Moon asked. He blushed.

"Of course!" Olivia introduced them to Adam and his friends. While they got autographs, Olivia walked back to her booth to see a tall girl and a short boy standing in front. The girl was wearing a SkyDoesMinecraft shirt, and was holding a piece of paper. The boy had a creeper shirt, and had his hands behind his back. Olivia shuck their hands as she sat down in her chair.

"Hi there." She smiled.

"Um.. Hi. I'm Bree, and this is my little brother, Calvin." She pointed to the shorter boy. "We are huge fans of you."

"Aw.. Why thank you!" Olivia gave them a warm smile.

"We were wondering if we could have your autograph." Bree handed her the peice of paper. It had a drawing of Olivia as the Snow Girl throwing a snow ball at a squid.

"Why sure!" Olivia grabbed her favorite fountain pen, and signed "OliviaLovesSnow" along with "Bree" and handed it back to her.

"Cool drawing." She said to her. Calvin then handed the piece of paper he had behind his back. It was a drawing of her, Sky, and Toby fighting monsters in a cave. She signed it "OliviaLovesSnow" and "Calvin" and handed it back to him as well.

"Sweet. I'm sure my bother and Toby will agree." She pointed to Adam's booth, and pointed further down to Toby's stand. He had Gryphon with him.

"Oh sweet! I can have Gryphon pee on it!" He raised his arms in the air. Olivia laughed and patted him on the top of his head.

"Tell him Olivia said that that's sick." She giggled, and Calvin smiled. He ran to Adam and Toby's booth. Bree turned to follow, but Olivia grabbed her arm.

"You're cool." She said. "You wanna skype sometime?" Bree looked stunned.

"I'd love that, but, why me?"

"Anyone who can draw EPIC pictures of me or wants a dog to pee on their picture is good in my books!" She put her arm around her shoulder and laughed.

"Oh, thats just Calvin. That boy says he's like Dr. Hyde. He has two personalities. He even made two YouTube accounts for them: Mrs_Universe and Puf124." Olivia laughed.

"That's creepy and cool! You guys rock!" She smiled.

"Well thanks! I can't wait skype!" Bree looked toward Toby's booth.

"Oh no. I think he let Gryphon do it. Aw great." Calvin walked toward them. His sleeves were wet.

"Aw gross!" The two girls screamed and fled. Olivia quickly grabbed Lucy before running for her life. Calvin smiled an evil grin, as he held up his stained drawing. Olivia later thought he was an exact replica of Calvin in her favorite cartoon "Calvin and Hobbes."