Guilty as charged!

"Ok! I'm getting The Avengers set up!" Adam abruptly stood up and walked down stairs.

"What about these dishes!!" Olivia hollered back.

"You do them! I'm getting the movie set up!"

"You don't even know HOW to use that new TV! I'm the only one who does!"

"Today's a good day to learn how to!" He laughed and began to try to set it up.

"Ugh!" Olivia said to herself and picked up the plates.

"Here, I'LL help you!" Ty yelled down the stairs so Adam would hear it.

"Thank you TY!" Olivia yelled too. "Some men around here are actually handy!"

They began to unload the glasses from the dish washer.

"Thank's Ty. I owe yah one." Jason walked in to the kitchen.

"I'll help too." He shot an evil glare at everyone els at the table, and they ran down stairs to watch Adam.

"You guys are great." They began to load the dirty dishes into the dish washer.

"We have to get this done before Adam blows up the TV." Ty laughed. They finished, and ran down the stairs to see Adam sitting on the stool as if he were in time out. Olivia leaned in front of him and started to wave her finger in front of him.

"No Adam. No. You're a big boy, but next time get Olivia so she can do it. We don't want anyone to get hurt, ok?" She said it as if she was talking to a three year old.

"I'm getting a soda." He said in frustration, and scooted her aside so he could walk upstairs. Olivia turned to see everyone staring at her with their mouths open.

"What?" She put her hands on her hips. They said nothing.

"Men." Olivia got on her knees and got the TV working.

"The dude's SkyDoesMinecraft, amazing with computers, can't set up the TV for a movie?" She talked to herself. They burst into laughter. She stood up.

"Adam! It's ready!" She screamed upstairs.

"I'll be right there! You can start it with out me!" He replied. They were at the scene when Loki had arrived to Earth through the teseract when Olivia released the door to the upstairs was open. Olivia for some reason hated open doors. She got up, walked up the stairs, shut the door, walked back down the stairs, and sat down. She then looked up and saw it was open. She sighed and got up, walked up the stairs, SLAMED the door, walked back down, and sat at her seat beside Ty. She looked up, and AGAIN it was still open. She got up, ran up the stairs, shut the door, ran down the stairs, and hoped back to her seat. As she feared, she looked up, and it was STILL open. She began to bubble inside as she got up, stormed upstairs, slammed the door shut, walked down the stairs, and plopped into her seat. She looked up, steam coming out of her ears because IT WAS OPEN!! She screamed.

"What on EARTH!!!" They all stopped watching and put their full attention on her. She now had her suspicions. She jumped to her feet, raced up the stairs, slammed the door, and.... Waited. She waited and waited for something or SOMEONE to open it. Everyone was watching as Adam opened the door and dove behind the couch.

"ADAM!!!!" Olivia yelled. He got up. An evil grin was pasted on his face.

"Guilty as charged!"