BOOK?!: Author's note

• Dedicated to All my snowflakes.

Hello my little snowflakes! First off, I want to say I'm so proud of all of you for being so patient with me, although I did get one picture on twitter that cracked me up(TimeIsTicking, you know who you are). Second, I think it would be a good idea to tell you guys WHY it was on hold. Wouldn't it? I think it would.

Drum roll please.

Dunununununununununununununununun.........

Sis is being turned into an ebook! Yah! I'm so exited. It will be on Amazon and iTunes in a few weeks!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know we can all agree it would be so SOO unfair if I just deleted the story here so you would have to buy it to find out how it ends. I can promise you all I'm not gonna do that. Me love me little snowflakes. You guys are the greatest. That's why I'm going to finish the book on Wattad first and give you all a week before I delete it. Then it will be on Amazon and iTunes under my name Morgan Olivia.

I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU!! Yes you! Right there! Who I'm pointing at! You with the face!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! TELL PEOPLE YOU KNOW!! ANYBODY!!!!

Please! I want to get the story out there so more people can enjoy it.

I'm here to say I love you all and I could have never gotten this far without you all. Every singe one of you.

SO I'M HERE TO SAY

Don't do Drugs!

Brouwer Power!!

I LOVE yah my peeps! ❤