PHAT!

Olivia didn't talk much after that. ESPECIALLY to Adam. When her friends asked her what was wrong, she simply said "Nothen."

The only thing that perked her up was that that day she was Skyping Phat. After school, he sen her the map address, and she was on. Ironically, he had chosen the Valentine Epic Jump Map.

--------------

They played for a while before they started talking. They just wanted to lived the moment.

"Look! A wolf! Give me dat bone!" She walked to it, and tapped it.

"Yes! I will name you Orange!"

"Orange?" He asked.

"Yes!" It was an inside joke, SORT of. Justice had been watching Sydney play Minecraft when she needed to name her dog.

"Cherry! Bob! Orange!" She had suggested.

"Orange!" Olivia screamed. She thought it was so unusual. She just loved it.

"We can't have a dog! He'll ruin the furniture!" Phat squealed like a woman.

"Ugh." She groaned. "When did you turn into my wife." They both held in their laughter.

"Hmff!" He walked up to the dog, and hit it.

"Hey!" Orange attacked Phat until his inventory dropped.

"Zats what you get when you mess with The Snow Girl and her dog!" They couldn't hold it in. They laughed and laughed and laughed. Olivia loved to laugh. It made her forget all her troubles.

"Olivia, you've seen a little down lately. What's the matter?" He asked.

"You want it straight?"

"Yes." Olivia told him about what Adam had said to her, and for the first time, told someone els about her nightmares.

"That is so creepy." He said.

"Yeah. I wake up screaming every night."

"You know, that reminds me of something you told me about once, but I can't put my finger on it." He said.

"Yeah. I guess." She giggled for no reason except hoping it would make her feel better.

"Sooooo." Phat whipped his eye. "About the party." Olivia's heart nearly stopped. What would she say?

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He said.

"I... Um.. Um.."

"What? Scared to be SetoSorcerer's girl Snow Girl?" He laughed.

"I.."

Phat's smile began to disappear.

"Olivia?"

"Yes?" She quivered.

"I was told on twitter that a club at YOUR school interviewed everyone in the Sky Army. Everyone but ME. Why is that?"

"Well... Everyone was a representative for their person, and..."

"And I didn't have have a representative?"

She said nothing.

"You know, no one likes me. And why?"

"Phat.."

"You know, I don't even know why I even tried. Why would you ever be with me? After all, you are SkyDoesMinecraft's little sister. I'm just dumb old SetoSorcerer!" He ended the call, and began to cry.

"PHAT!" Olivia screamed.

In grief, she ran from her computer, and leaped to her bed. She wept so loud, Adam came down to check on her. When he opened the door, she pretended she was asleep. When he left, she quietly whimpered for the rest of the night.