Ah! They're on the base!

• Dedicated to Dan, or CavemanFilms

"Start!" Jerome typed into chat. They Sky team raced from their hiding spot towards the two.

"Oh no! Guys! Help!" Olivia screamed. Phat had finished enchanting, but it wasn't as good because the two had to split their xp for all the armor. They had only relized that when Sky had charged them. The pair ran for their lives.

"What do we do?" Phat was in panic.

"Get back to the fort! We're coming!" Dawn screamed.

---------------

"Ha ha! We got em now!" Adam chuckled as they sprinted.

"Uh oh. Their team's coming down from their fort." Jason said.

"Attack!" Jordan screamed.

---------------

Olivia's team swam down the steam to the ground. Olivia and Phat reached them, and gave everyone armor and swords. They turned around, and charged Adam's team.

---------------

"Oh no." Adam mumbled. They turned around and fled.

---------------

The Sky team sprinted back to their base. It was almost exactly like the Snow Girl's team. Mr. Warden Freeman placed the water, bucket by bucket, till the whole team was at the top. But the Snow Girl team was on their tails.

---------------

"Ah! They're on the base!" Adam screamed. One by one, everyone was eliminated. Zach was slain by Dakota, Dakota was slain by Burt, Burt was slain by Dan, Dan was slain by Mr. Woofles, Woofles was slain by Bonkers, Bonkers was slain by Mitch by accident, Mitch was slain by Jordan, Jordan was slain by Dawn, Dawn was slain by Jason, Jason was slain by Ty, Ty was slain by Jerome, Jerome was slain by Toby, Toby was slain by Quentin, Quentin was slain by Ian, Ian was slain by SlamaCow, SlamaCow was slain by Phat, Phat was slain by Taylor, Taylor was slain by Steve, Steve was slain by Mr. Warden Freemen,and Freemen fell from a high place while fighting Olivia. It was between Olivia and Adam.