Slumber party!

One by one, everyone was shot off the fort. Olivia, Jordan, Gaby, Justice, Kate, Nikki, Kat, Vergil, Rachel, Honey Bunches, and Tom were thrown off the fort. The only one who remained was Calvin. Calvin was skilled at dodging arrows. But suddenly, both sides of him began to disagree on where to go to dodge the arrows.
"No no no! We go this way!" Screamed as Calvin ran side to side of the fort. He began to run to the ladder. this was his insane Mrs_Universe side to him.
"What? We don't stand a chance! We need to let them starve to death!" Said his sane Puf124 side.
"No chance! Calvin's to stupid to be able to dodge that long!" His insane side replied.
"Calvin? You ok?" Justice asked.
"Oh no! Calvin! Not now!" Bree screamed!
"What?" Olivia said.
"Like I told you, Calvin has two sides to him. He will sometimes have arguments with himself! Oh no!" She screamed.
"Shouldn't he take consoling?" Jordan asked. Just then, Calvin just jumped from the tower, and hit the ground to hard.
"No! Calvin!" Vergil screamed.
"We won with no deaths...." Nat typed into chat. "....I think we deserve a prize!" Everyone filled the chat with spam. It said "YYYEEESSS!!!!!"
"What do you want?" Olivia said in the chat.
"Slumber party!!" Ashlee replied.