Epilogue: My happily eva after!

Olivia past Adam and shot the ball through the hoop.

"Erhh! Dang it!" Adam cringed and brought Olivia into head lock for the ultimate noogie.

"Ahh!!" She tried to fight. It had been one year since her kidnapping. Olivia came out of the hospital healthy, but with one blind eye.

"You know, I'd dig a wahc a mi hicky..... Oh, REMATCH!!" Adam released her, and she ran in circles.

"Help help! I've been kidnapped by a monster that's trying to relate to me!" He ran after her and began to tickle her.

"Jason! Where are you when I need you!?" She screamed.

"No one is here to save you now, my pretty!" He giggled like a witch. She bit him.

"Ah! You're an animal!" She giggled madly.

Even though she was one of the YouTubers, Olivia joined the Sky Club, and became the representative for Phat. She did love him, didn't she?

Olivia planned on traveling back to Canada after collage to start the band The Hudlems again with Hawkeye and Honey Bunches.

"I though you said you're not good at sports!" He picked up the ball.

All charges had been dropped on Lizzy, and the way they were talking, Olivia knew Lizzy and Mitch would be a couple soon.

"I'm a rock god compared to YOU!" She stuck her tongue at him.

"That's it! No more mister nice guy!" He charged the net.

"Oh, so THAT was your nice guy?" She giggled as she blocked him.

"Uh huh. And I'm gonna miss him." He past her, did a lay up, and slammed the basketball into the hoop.

Odie walked past Olivia and to Adam. She rubbed against his leg.

"Puss! Where are your boots!" They had watched Shrek The Third the night before, and their favorite lines were stuck in their heads.

"Stupid cat." He mumbled.

Ethan had gone back to the Navy because his leg had fully healed. Olivia and Ethan planned to become pen pals. She was like a little sister to him now.

"And you suck-eh!" She pointed to him, and then giggled.

He approached her, and picked her up and threw her around, Olivia so terrified she cried. He put her down, and laughed, falling backwards. Odie crawled on him, and he petted her.

"This was supposed to be my happily eva afta!" She tried to be serous, managing to keep a straight face.

Olivia had had it, though. Through thick and thin, she had got through it all. In the beginning, she had been an orphan, been abused, and was rejected. But her hero had kept her going. Even after her life began with her brother, she would always be his biggest fan.

After all, isn't that what sisters are for?