Snow Girl!

• Dedicated to Jacob, press comments --->

It was perfect. She was Adam's little sister, so she could be the one who threw snow balls at him and blame it on Ty. She was hoping to find a mod where if snow touches water, it would turn to ice, and kill all squids. She didn't tell anyone, but she had her dream nickname. It would be based off her dream skin, just like Jerome. She didn't tell them because it wouldn't be much of a nickname if she came up with it, would it?

----------------

Adam hopped onto his computer and quickly made her a YouTube account and then got onto Minecraft's website. He made her an account, and asked her what skin she wanted.

"I'll make one." She said with a smile. She hopped onto the couch and grabbed the IPad. She went to the skin designer app.

"Wait, when did we get that?" Adam leaned over her shoulder as she began to create.

"Oh, I design skins for people on my website, like Fan Skins." Dawn replied.

"Finished." She uploaded the skin, and shut the IPad off.

"Aww. We didn't get to see it." Dakota whimpered. He made puppy eyes.

"You'll see it when we play Minecraft." She smirked.

"Then what are we waiting for?" After Dawn said this, everyone ran. Dakota and Olivia ran upstairs to their room and leaped onto their spiny chairs. Adam and Dawn ran to their rooms and logged onto their computers adjacent to each other. Adam Skyped Dawn and Dakota. Olivia quickly made a Skype account. She joined the call.

"Where shall we go?" She asked.

"How about a survival game?" Dawn suggested. They logged onto the server, and all four of them hit the record button as people began to swarm them. No one swarmed Olivia though.

"Hey guys, Sky here. And today, I'm introducing a new recruit to the Sky Army: OliviaLovesSnow!" Olivia smiled. "As many of you saw in the video, that was me picking Olivia up from the airport. Many of you are wondering: who is this person? Olivia is....."

He began to make a drum roll with his fingers, with a ta ta ta ta ta ta.

"My little sis! That's right. Olivia is my long lost sister. Now don't ask me how she is for personal reasons, but subscribe to her as OliviaLovesSnow!" Adam studied her skin for the first time. "What is your skin?" He tilted his head.

"I love snow so much, I'm made of it!" There was silence. " I'm like a snow man, but a snow girl."

The frog screamed. "Snow Girl!" Olivia smiled. Her dream nickname.