Perfect.

Adam told Olivia that they were going to make three videos: One for her 1 million, a battle dome with everyone, including Toby, and a remake of When Squids Strike. They planned on doing the last two when the Canadians went home.

----------

"Agh!" Adam screamed at the computer. He was looking at Olivia's channel.

"What?" Olivia walked into his room. She was brushing her teeth, getting ready for bed.

"Again, I forgot." He flicked himself again.

"What did you forget?"

"We need to make you an intro for your videos!" He turned to her. "What did you imagine?" Olivia told him it, had the person who did his intro make it, and showed it to her when it was done.

"Perfect." She whispered.

---------------

The scene is the neither, with flames and squids everywhere. Olivia was in the center of it all. He skin was grey and her hair was black. Hatred and evil lurked within her, but did not know it, for the squids where her conscience, and told her what she did was right.

A door opens, and light streams into the neither, and out through the door steps Sky.

She turns, and despises him, for he was an intruder.

Sky merrily tells her what she is doing is wrong and evil.

Olivia is shocked, and Sky puts his arm around his shoulder, and begins to lead her out of the dark place.

Olivia looks back as the walk through the thresh hold, a tear streams from her eye. She asks the squids "How could you?" and walks into the light with Sky.

The next scene is a snow land. Olivia has transformed into an al mighty snow girl, and rules the snow biome, and protects all snow golums. As she stands on an isolated block of ice, she sees a squid enter her kingdom. She hurls a snow ball toward it.

The final scene is Olivia standing on the ice. One foot is on the squid. One had is on her hip, holding a snow ball. The other hand is resting on a sword made of snow, its tip on the ice. She smiles into the horizon, knowing her kingdom is safe.