I have NO idea!

"Olivia?" The doctor said as her peaked his head in. This woke Olivia up."You have visitors." He turned his head, and faced Adam, Ty, and Jason.

"Tyler, here is the remote for the TV." He pulled it out from his pocket. "She might be bored of just the news." They smiled, and he left.

"Your name is TYLER?" Olivia gasped at as she sat up.

"I hate my name." He said. They burst into laughter, but for the first time, it hurt Olivia to.

"Oh Olivia? Ethan says he's coming down here with the rest of the gang. He can't to see you." Adam smiled. Phat walked in with his hands full of snacks from the vending machine.

"Who's hungry?" He smiled. Olivia hadn't eaten anything in days, and at that moment realized how hungry she was.

They ate in silence. And only when they through the wrappers on the floor did the doctor walk in.

"Olivia! You have another visitor!" He smiled. Olivia sat up in her bed.

In stepped in the man dressed in black.

"Oh.." Olivia stuttered.

"My.." Adam said.

"Notch?" The man smiled. It was Notch!

"Wha wha what are you doing here?" Olivia was still stuttering.

"I've herd your story, Olivia. It's amazing. An orphan, then finds she has a brother that's a famous YouTuber! Makes her own channel, then is kidnapped by her foster parents in seek of revenge, and is then thrown over the falls of Niagara, And in all odds, you're still here to tell about it!" He smiled.

"Where's Jeb?" Adam looked behind him.

"Oh poor ol' Jeb. He's stuck at home with pneumonia."

"I know that feeling." She said.

"He so wanted to meet you, Olivia. He told me to give you best regards." Notch said.

"Why thank you!" Olivia smiled.

"Now, I didn't just come down here to bore you.."

"Oh no not at all!" She intruded.

"I've also seen a few of your videos. You have skills. I challenge you!"

"WHAT?" Olivia gasped.

"How would you like to play with Notch?"

"I would LOVE that!" She lit up.

------------

The doctor brought Olivia a lap top, and Notch pulled up a seat next to her with his lap top he had brought with him. Olivia began to recored.

"Hello my little snowflakes! If you have seen what happened on the news I will get to you on that later. But for now, I'm playing with one special visitor..."

------------

Olivia couldn't believe it. She was actually playing with NOTCH!! But not only was she playing with the creator of minecraft, but she was beating him at his own game.

"No! Dang it!" Notch fell again. They were playing the epic sprint map by Bodil.

Olivia crossed the finish line.

"Yes!! I did it!" She screamed in triumphant.

"You play one mean game..." He tried to be serous, but they both burst into laughter.

Olivia gave the descriptions for Notch, and Bodil40, and then began to sign off.

"Thanks you guys for watching! Don't do drugs! Brouwer power!! Love ya my peeps!" And stopped the recording.

"What.. The... HECK.. is Brouwer power?" Adam sat on her bed with his arms crossed.

"I have NO idea!" He kept a straight face, but they couldn't help it. They laughed and laughed and laughed. To most in Olivia's case, it would have really hurt to laugh so much with broken ribs. But it seemed to only help Olivia. After all, laughter is the best medicine.