Mascot name: Author's note

Hello everyone! The judging for the band name is over. First, I want to say thank you to everyone who left an idea. I loved them all, but the entire band had to agree on the name. Now, you will see the name of the band when they play. Now, I have a new mascot for my channel. Although Sky's mascot is the turtle, does he have one as a pet? Not that we know of. But, I do have the mascot as a dear companion(who wants to say ''pet" twice in two sentences? Lol) and I have a problem: ME NO HAVE A NAME!!! If it was a girl, I would have named her Dawn, because he is pink, purple, and light orange. But he is not a girl, so I will not name him Dawn(I'm trying to sound funny, but I don't know if it's working lol). Have I given you enough hints? Or will I tell you what the animal is? Ok, you talked me into it. It is a....

Ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta.....

A Betta fish! Yah! So, here are the rules:

1.) The name is clean.(I don't know why I'm saying this, because you guys are the best)

2.) Boy name.

3.) I would LOVE it if it was a really weird name. We know and love Gryphon, right? I've never heard that name used on a dog before. :-)

I will put his picture as the cover for the story, so you know what he looks like. It is 7:15 PM my time, and I will change the cover back in 24 hours.

I will dedicate the chapter when Olivia gets her mascot, and I will make sure the betta thanks you!

If you own a betta fish, let me know! I would love to hear your story, and maybe we can exchange tips! I have had 12 betta fish, but I would LOVE to hear some more tips for them. Poor Blue, he has a bladder infection, and a back problem. He's a red betta, but I call him Blue because he is just such a sad fish. I would love tips on how to help him when I get back!

Love yah my peeps! <3