I wanted to help them

The girls climbed onto the bus. When they arrived to the bus stop, they walked to Olivia's apartment. She unlocked the door, and saw the guys sitting on the sofa. They stood up. Ty walked up to her. "Olivia, who are your friends?" He looked around her. Nikki looked as if she would faint.

"This is Nikki." She gestured to Nikki. She waved sheepishly.

"Sup." He waved back. Jason and Mitch came over to them.

"Jason, this is Nat. Mitch, this is Rachel." They shook hands. Olivia and the remaining girls walked over to the sofa.

"Ian, this is Gaby. Dakota, this is Kate. Quentin, this is Kat. Flufffy, this is Vanilla." They all shook hands.

"I like your name." Jerome said to Vanilla. "Thanks." She wanted to faint.

"Adam, this is Cierra." They shook hands.

"So guys, my friends are going to interview you for their channels. Do you mind?"

"No. We don't mind." Ty smiled.

"Ok then." Olivia smiled.

----------------

After an hour, the girls left. The guys began to leave.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." Olivia held the door open.

"I enjoyed it." Ian put his coat on.

"I did too." Jason said.

"Me two." said Quentin. They left.

"Adam, I wasn't trying to buy friends through you guys. You see, they are in a club called 'Sky Army club' and the goal of the members are to meet you guys." Olivia explained. "I wanted to help them."

"Ok. That makes sense." He smiled. "Just always remember to never to use fame to make friends." He patted her shoulder. "Do you have any homework?''

"Nope."

"Let's go play some Minecraft." He turned to his room. Olivia ran to him and hugged him.

"Thank you." She whispered to him.