You're lucky the Canadians are still staying at Ty's

When it began to get dark, Adam and Dakota found Olivia and Phat on the bench. They were fast asleep. They had talked the whole time until they drifted off. Adam gently lifted Olivia up bridal style, and gave her to Dakota. He picked up Phat, and walked to the car. Both put them in the back of the car, and fasted them in. They drove to Phat's apartment, and gave him to his mother. When they got home, Dawn changed Olivia into some of her PJ's, and laid her in her bed. Adam tucked her in, making her blankets just how she liked them, and kissed her forehead. Olivia woke to it, and gave him a hug. Adam whispered into her ear.

"Good night." He noticed she was already asleep.

------------------

The bell rang, signaling school was over. Olivia was walking down the hall way. She walked past a door, and felt a hand grab her. It pulled her into the dark room. The door shut, and the lights went on. She found herself surrounded by 8 girls. Each one had a picture of someone in the Sky Army on their shirt.

"Hi there. I'm Cierra. I represent Sky. This is Nikki. She represents Deadlox." She pointed to the girl with Deadlox on her shirt. "Hi." She said. Olivia sheepishly waved.

"And this is Nat. She's for TrueMU." The girl had Jason with Geoffrey.

"This is Gaby. She's for Ssundee. And this is Rachel. She's for Mitch. This is Kate, and she's for the frog." They all laughed.

"We call her Vanilla. She's for Jerome." She pointed to a girl with a fluffy on her shirt.

"And this is Kat. She loves the Mudkip." All the girls looked at their shirts and smiled.

"We are the Sky Army club. It's a fangirl club. We noticed you are the president of the Minecraft club. We want you to be part of our club. We don't have anyone left for you to represent but Seto. Sorry, the slots filled pretty quick." She tilted her head.

"What's the matter with Seto?" Olivia remembered how nobody liked him at his school. She felt bad for him.

"Nothing, but he's the only one who doesn't have a representative. The goal of every member is to meet their person."

"I don't think I can join your club, but I can help you reach your goals."

"Why not? How?'' Nat asked. She was happy and sad in her tones.

"How do I say this....?" She looked up and tilted her head. "You see, I'm the Snow Girl."

"What?" Gaby's mouth dropped. Vanilla squealed. Kat's eyes bugged. Nikki looked as if she would faint. Kate, Nat, and Rachel began to bow like how Noel did. Cierra had a look of plain disbelief.

"Can..we..meet..them?" She said, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Like I said, I'll help you meet your goals." They all hugged her.

"Ok, just let me make a quick call, and you call your parents and tell them that you're coming home with me, ok?" They all nodded.

----------------

"Adam?" Olivia was calling her brother from the corner of the room. She had a finger in her ear with the phone to the other. The girls were so happy they were screaming when they called their parents.

"What?" He picked up the phone. "I'm on my way to the school."

"Don't. I have to ride the bus home today. I'm bringing over some friends. Tell Ty, Jason, Mitch, the fluffy, the mudkip, and Ian to come over."

"I take it these friends are fans." He arched an eyebrow through the phone.

"I'll explain later. It's not that I'm trying to buy friends, but I'm doing them a favor. I'll tell you about their club later as well."

"Fine. You're lucky the Canadians are still staying at Ty's. They haven't left even though your party was two days ago."

"Thanks! I love you!" She snapped her phone shut.