No one survives

"Are you sure about this?!" Adam yelled as he speeded through traffic. Ty and Jason demanded to come with them to save Olivia.

"Just trust me. Why else would she have those night terrors every night? These things happen for a reason!"

"WHAT?!" Jason and Ty cried.

"I'll explain later."

--------------

After days of hardcore driving, they finally arrived to their destination.

"Ok, we're here. Now what?" Adam held the railing. Just then a woman ran to meet them.

"Your sister! She's going over!" She screamed to the four.

"WHAT!?" Ty, Jason, and Adam screamed as Phat pointed.

"I see her!" Phat cried.

"What!? WHERE!?" Adam cried, as he searched through the mist.

-------------

Olivia's kidnappers arrived to a stop. But instead of filling with gas, they opened the door and began to untie her. She began to struggle, and they held a gun to her.

"Why are you dropping me!? Why not just kill me now?!"

"We want the whole world to see it. ESPECIALLY the people who love you." At that, they through her into a potato sack, and climbed out. Lizzy leaped from her seat, and ran away from them.

"Get back here!" Her father shot a fire in the air, but she still ran.

"Let her go. No one will believe her." Her mother said to her husband. He nodded, and went on their way to the river.

-----------

When they arrived to the river's edge, they dumped Olivia out of the sack and onto the sand. Her hat fell from her head as they tied her hands behind her back. After tying her legs, they heaved her into the river. It would be almost a mile before she went over.

------------

Olivia struggled to stay afloat. Suddenly she herd the thunder of the falls, pounding her ears. She was two hundred feet from plummeting to her death. After all, no one survives going over Niagara Falls without a barrel.