The teacher's part of the Sky Army, too.

When Olivia arrived to school the next day, a girl walked up to and shook her hand.

"Hi! I'm Ashlee Anderson. I came to save you." She said.

"What?" Olivia replied.

"You see, yesterday, I think you came in through the high school way. Where people mean to you?" She frowned. Olivia nodded her head.

"You were new and came in the wrong way. Don't worry, everyone new here does that. It's called the "high school way" because they say it's theirs. It's hard for people new to avoid them because it's at the front of the school, and they don't know yet that all middle schoolers go through the back of the school. The bell is about to ring, and all the high schoolers will appear in 10..9..8.." She was looking at her watch. Olivia grabbed her hand and ran, dragging Ashlee to class.

-----------------

"Noel! I saved another soul!" Everyone was getting settled for class. A few boys in the back threw paper wads at each other. Noel sat on her desk. Her legs were crossed, with her hands above her knees. She had a green turtle neck sweater with skinny jeans. She rolled her eyes.

"Hi. I'm Olivia." She reached out to shake her hand. Noel looked as if she was going to faint.

"Are you... OliviaLovesSnow?" Her chin quivered. She nodded her head. Noel jumped of her desk and began to worship her.

"I am not worthy. I am not worthy." She mumbled. Olivia looked to Ashlee, who looked as if she wanted to join her on the floor. Three boys walked up to her.

"What's her problem?" One of them pointed to Noel.

"She's... the Snow Girl." Noel whispered as she bowed. The boys' eyes bugged.

"It's OliviaLovesSnow!" The third one shouted. The class went quiet, until a kid with a creeper shirt screamed. Everyone jumped from their desks and began to run toward her.

"Uh oh." Olivia whispered as the crowd began to swarm. Luckily, the teacher walked in. Nobody moved. The kid with the creeper shirt screamed to the teacher.

"It's Sky's sister!" The teacher's eyes widened. His mouth dropped.

"Oh great." Olivia thought to herself. ''The teacher's part of the Sky Army, too."