See?

Everyone tackled the frog. They pretended they were going to bite him, but then began to tickle him.

"This is for not helping Olivia when she was being tickled." Dawn said as she tickled his sides.

"Wait, shouldn't Adam be tickled?" Dakota whimpered.

"Jason already kicked him, but he might have another thing coming." Olivia looked up from tickling Dakota and gave Adam an evil grin.

"Ah!!!" Dakota screamed as Jerome, Quentin, and Mitch teamed up to hold him down and began to pinch him and tickle his armpits. Dakota laughed so hard tears came from his eyes. Everyone got up, and watched the frog slowly recover as they tried to wipe as much pie off themselves as they could. When Dakota managed to stand up, he noticed Adam was holding his phone up to him. He had been video taping the hole time.

"Noooooooooooo!" Dakota got on his knees and held his hands in the air. Phat and Olivia gigged.

------------------------

Ian sliced the cake they had not thrown at Dakota. When Rob gave Olivia hers, she shoved the piece in her face. Olivia had always done that at parties. Her face was coved with yellow icing. Dakota patted her on the back.

"Good try, Olivia. But no one beats me at that." As he said that, Ty and Jason put their hands on the back of his head, and slammed it into his piece.

"See?" Dakota said with large globs of icing on his eyes and nose. Everyone burst into laughter.