There must be MORE we can do!

Phat looked out his window. The day before, Olivia and Phat had hurt each other. Really bad. Phat felt anger and guilt at the same time to her.

Phat was playing Minecraft when he thought he saw someone out his window. He got out of his seat, and got a better look. To his surprise it was Olivia. He felt happy and and hatred. More then that, he was just so sad toward her. When she looked up to him, he ducked underneath the window. A tear fell from his eye. What had he done?

When he was sure she had looked away, he looked up and saw her walking away. He was sad she was leaving his sight.

Just when he was about to go back to his computer, a truck with a trailer pulled up behind Olivia. Though he did not find it strange, he continued to watch. His heart began to pound a little when the man inside the truck got out and began to walk toward her.

He screamed when the man slammed his fist onto Olivia's head. She fell back onto the pavement, cold. And the man dragged her to the back of the truck, shutting her in and hoping into the passenger's seat, and drove off. By then Phat was on his phone calling Adam.

"Adam!!"

"What!?"

"Olivia! She's been kidnaped!"

------------

The police arrived to Phat's house with Adam, Jason, and Ty. They began to answer all the questions the police had to offer.

"When did you last see her?"

"I saw her out my window as she was kidnapped."

"I saw her this morning before she went to school."

"Did you see the license plate?"

"No sir. I was on the phone calling Adam."

After the police answered all their questions, they left to the station with Olivia's hair brush for DNA samples.

------------

"What do we do?!" Phat began to cry on Adam's shoulder.

"I.. I don't know." He quivered.

"We can only hope the police can find her." Ty patted His shoulder.

"There must be MORE we can do!"