Let's go!

After Olivia got home from school, they began to pack everything. Clocks, the sofa, posters, pots and pans, their beds and the computers. They saved the smaller stuff such as cloths and toothbrushes for last. It surprisingly took them 2 DAYS to pack everything, but Adam told Olivia it would have been a couple of hours with everyones help. But he hadn't told them because he wanted to scare them.

"You're so mean." Olivia put her suit case in front of the door way. She looked outside.

"Where's the car?" She asked. Adam smirked and walked outside and past the moving van.

"Vola!" Adam held out his hand the same way he did with Olivia's new room. His hand pointed in the direction of a topless jeep.

"What?!" Adam explained that he had traded his old car for the jeep because he wanted to take long drives in the country with Olivia and the guys. Olivia made schemy fingers and had an evil laugh at the thought of the huge mud puddles they were going to go through when it rained. The guys would be sitting in the back, with Olivia in the front, and No one suspecting anything,(or to lazy to look ahead of the car) BAM!

Olivia was snapped out of her daydream when Adam rolled her suit case into the moving van.

"Let's go!" He hoped into the jeep, and Olivia dove in too.