We need to enchant our armor!

Adam ended the skype, and skyed all his team mates. Olivia did the same. Adam and his team began to collect wood, while Olivia's team started to mine.

----------------

"Hey Toby! I found some iron!" Olivia said as the two walked trough a cave.

"Sweet!" He heard hissing. "Ah!-" BOOM! The creeper exploded.

"How many hearts do you have left?" Olivia asked.

"One and a half."

"Okey. Teleport to Dawn and Dan. They're killing chickens. Help them while your health regenerates."

"On it!" He left the cave system.

----------------

"Fluffy, help me mine this coal." Adam said at the mouth of a cave.

"Hey Adam! I found this bock of dirt. Here, happy birthday." Quentin said.

"This is the happiest day of my life." Adam said with sarcasm. Slamacow chuckled.

----------------

"Oooo! I found diamond!" Mitch said as he walked through the cave with Steve.

"I have an iron pick. I'll teleport to you." Phat said as he collected wood.

"I'm gonna start on the fort. Help me Deadlox!" Bonkers said.

"I have some cobble you can use." Dakota teleported to him and gave him his stacks.

--------------

"Zach! Help! I'm being cornered by an ender man!" Taylor screamed.

"I'm mining. Leave me alone." He replied.

"Here! I'm coming!" Jordan teleported to Zach, used his iron sword, and killed it.

"Oooo. Ender pearl!"

-------------

"Hey! I see Burt over there! He's on our side of the dome!" Ian said as he placed their obsidian.

"I'll go scare him." Olivia already had full iron armor. She raced toward Burt.

"He's running! Ha ha!" She yelled.

-------------

"Oh no! They already have iron armor, and it's only been five minutes!" Burt screamed as he ran to Sky.

"Oh no! Jason! I'm startled!" Adam screamed.

"It's okey. Mr. Woofles is making some armor, and I think we found butter for you." Jason said.

"Good! Down with the Snow Girl!"

------------

"There. Our fortress is ready." Bonkers said as he finished placing the last block. It was high in the air, on top of a hill. It looked very similar to the first one they made the first time they played battle dome.

"Wow. We have good pacing. We still have three minutes." Olivia said as she climbed the water stream up. Dawn took a bucket and collected the water so the other team couldn't climb. Everyone teleported to them.

"I have a stack of iron. I'll make a stove." Steve said.

"Oh no! We need to enchant our armor!" Phat screamed.

"You're right! Everyone, give us your armor. We'll go down and enchant it." Olivia said.

The two traveled down the water stream, and sprinted to the enchantment table. What they didn't know was that Adam and his team were down there, waiting. Their armor enchanted and ready to strike.